SWP - This Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWP - This Weekend

I think its only right that we QPR fans can get the chance to show SWP how we feel about him after his wonderful reception he received this weekend away at Man City.

So I think its only right Ramsey brings him on with 5 min's to play.

If you agree Tweet it and share it on facebook! #goodbyeSWP

It's a players parade as well, don't forget

Comment

play him from the start so we can slaughter him for 90 mins that's if he last's that long!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
        I think its only right that we QPR fans can get the chance to show SWP how we feel about him after his wonderful reception he received this weekend away at Man City.

So I think its only right Ramsey brings him on with 5 min's to play.

If you agree Tweet it and share it on facebook! #goodbyeSWP
        Ramseys useless but not totally thick. Swp will be nowhere near that pitch. Especially at the end, i dread to think.

Comment

Well he did the very thing yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
            Well he did the very thing yesterday.
            Yeah but away from home to a club who signed him twice so he could get his standing ovation. He would get a kicking at loftus road at the annual pitch invasion.

Comment

To the tune of Shaun the Sheep:

Shaun Wright Phillips
              Shaun Wright Phillips

He'll fleece your club for only ninety grand a week

Shaun Wright Phillips
              Shaun Wright Phillips

He doesn't head or kick for ninety grand a week

Shaun Wright Phillips
              Shaun Wright Phillips

Perhaps one day, he'll get to play

Shaun Wright Phillips

Comment

In Fairness to Ramsey do you really think he knows the history of SWP and what the fans think of him??? He's fairly new to the club so I am prepared to give him benefit of the doubt

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  In Fairness to Ramsey do you really think he knows the history of SWP and what the fans think of him??? He's fairly new to the club so I am prepared to give him benefit of the doubt
                  If he doesnt know hes even worse than i picture him mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    If he doesnt know hes even worse than i picture him mate.
                    But why should he know Kev?? If I rocked up and Burnley today to manage them I would have no idea what players the fans hate as im new; you pick up on that over time and from reactions the player gets like yesterday when we booed him. If he plays him last two games then you have a point as he should have learnt from reaction yesterday if he does not then he clearly don't get it or don't give a toss. But what we cant do is moan that SWP is a parasite for collecting wages and not doing anything then complain when he gets a game to earn his corn it don't make sense

It wont be popular saying this but again SWP is bit of a scapegoat, Bircham has just been on TS praising SWP saying he turns up every training session gives 100% don't complain of being injured and if ready to play if selected but he's simply not good enough and that's a man that many would say is Rangers through and through saying that

SWP is guilty of signing a contract he was not entitled too but that's not his fault he was offered it who on the forum if our managers at work offered us silly money would not sign it even if we thought we were not worth it.

Comment

Bircham was just on talksport for ages and he said swp isnt one of the bad eggs, he grafts and turns up every day. He only mentioned adel as one of the bad eggs, didnt disclose the other one.

Comment

Got to be traore

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          I know we were 6-0 down and emotions running high but I was appalled when CR brought SWP on. I don't know why he hasn't figured in any of the Managers plans since he was bought but there must be a reason and when you have someone on his kind of money, seemingly taking the #### I would have though common sense would have prevailed and another player would have come on.....poor decision by Ramsey.

Comment

Yep heard the birch interview..
                            .the scarab is the s hit at our club!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              I know we were 6-0 down and emotions running high but I was appalled when CR brought SWP on. I don't know why he hasn't figured in any of the Managers plans since he was bought but there must be a reason and when you have someone on his kind of money, seemingly taking the #### I would have though common sense would have prevailed and another player would have come on.....poor decision by Ramsey.
                              possibly excuse but Ramsey done interview earlier saying that the game was gone and he never wanted to expose the kids to a mauling so put on the experienced players to protect them

Comment

Working...
                              X