Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game did you realise we were going down??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What game did you realise we were going down??

West Ham away set the alarm bells ringing while some buried their heads at the time making excuses but for me Southampton at home when they got the last minute winner was when I walked out and thought were down

Yes there was four months of the season left but the players looked absolutely gutted after that result and never recovered from it. Would have been a decent start to Ramsey’s reign against a flying Saints side followed up by a win against a shockingly poor Sunderland side

When did id dawn on you this team was heading south??

Crystal Palace away
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Hull at home!...blantently obvious our attack was kack!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Spuds 4-0 back in the early games, knew we were in for a rough season. January should of seen us make some changes including the manager in early Jan but hey we are QPR and that's the way we do things

Just pray we don't suffer some massive fine by dropping into the Football League
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          Crystal Palace away

That's 2 for Palace away

Comment

Losing the 3-2 lead at Villa, I gave up hope

Comment

West Ham away. Should of sacked Redcrap the next morning.

Comment

Burnley away. A vital game and they outplayed us all over the park and they were the worst club in the division. So realised then, that we were actually the worst club in the division and the only way was down.

Comment

Hull at home, first game of the season, we were poor and alarm bells rang.
                  Once we'd been thumped by Spurs and Man U a few games later with no indication of any team plan or ability I gave up on any chance of staying up.
                  We're just not good enough for the Premier League with our current squad and management team.
                  2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Man City away after the 5th goal went in..

Comment

Derby at Wembley. The moment we got promoted I knew how it would end under the current regime.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

When the January window closed and we hadn't added a striker or any quality in general. I reckon that was around the same time Redknapp realised too.

Comment

Originally posted by yugohoop View Post
                          When the January window closed and we hadn't added a striker or any quality in general. I reckon that was around the same time Redknapp realised too.

100% agree with that. We had done so well to keep in contention in the league with such a unbalanced team. Was clear to see to everyone we needed a striker, winger and cb at least to just sure things up and give us a fighting chance. Was absolute disgrace the board didn't act on this and from the moment that window shut I believe our fate was sealed.

Let's all be honest HR is a t*** but he ain't stupid. He left the day after the window closed because he new we had no chance.

Comment

Derby County at Wembley

Anyone with eyes could see that we were barely good enough to go up let alone stay up. At least we held off the FFP fine for one more year though!

Comment

Suspected we would from the start but accepted it when Beneteke equalised at Villa Park!
                              "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Working...
                              X