Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR Need A Total Revamp From The Top To The Bottom. Jermaine Jenas. Good Read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Need A Total Revamp From The Top To The Bottom. Jermaine Jenas. Good Read!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/footbal...medium=twitter

Talks a lot of sense.

Well worth a read !

Comment

Makes some good points. Hopefully lessons have been learned

Comment

I make him spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          That is a great read Kevin, one of the best articles I've seen on our situation. Thanks for posting it.

"During my time there, it was not being run as a Premier League club. For too long, the thinking was just to chuck money at the team."

Amen to that.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Yes a couple seasons in the championship or even league one will be worth it if we build a proper platform.

Comment

He's spot on and the worst thing is it's clear to see. I do t think many of us are supposed by this and this is such an embarrassment on tf behalf and actually the thing I disagree on in the article is not blaming Harry.

He's a experienced prem manager and should of put in place training methods and pre, philosophies the day he walked in the club. Be interesting to know why this didn't happen.

Comment

Agree with most of this article. The key bit for me as a fan is where he says the club have seen the errors of their ways. They have brought in Les as DOF, new CEO, stated transfer policy of up and coming players (no more big money signings who see us as a step down), concentration on youth and development. Plans for new training facilities and ground.

All too late to make any difference this season but if they stick to it bodes for a much better future.

I'll just be glad to get this season done. Has been dire in the main but maybe we just need to try and put it behind us sooner rather than later. A lot of high earning oldies out of contract, chance to properly rebuild.

Comment

Working...
                X