Relegation next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relegation next season

We need to be very careful next season. We all know the club will have to change its ways and start living within its means but we dont want to do a Wigan and drop again. I think the new manager will have to be an experienced championship one to steer our younger team to a mid table position.

Honestly think we will win the league but I guess that kind of arrogance is proving your point of not being too confident & realise how hard it might be
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
      Honestly think we will win the league but I guess that kind of arrogance is proving your point of not being too confident & realise how hard it might be
      i wish i had your optimism!

Comment

Relegation. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Love it. Tosh. We will be favourites to win it. Talk about being dramatic.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
          We need to be very careful next season. We all know the club will have to change its ways and start living within its means but we dont want to do a Wigan and drop again. I think the new manager will have to be an experienced championship one to steer our younger team to a mid table position.
          I have to agree with you Kron, I am very worried that it might go that way. But, depending on how it is handled, it could also be a lot better than we expect. What if we keep Charlie and Matt Phillips for next season, that would be the beginnings of a strong team.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I honestly do t see us being in a relegation scrap next year. Promotion is another thing. We have a hell of allot of players out of contract and will sell a few so big rebuilding job but we have 6or 7 players who we could keep and are already very good champ players.

If we add sensibly and buy right I reckon we will be top 6.

McCarthy

Furlong/new rb Onohua new cb yun/Robinson

Phillips Fer new cm new lw

New St new St

Retain one of Henry or Barton for experience and squad. We need 5/6 quality champ players with potential to step up to perm level for our first team and probably 4 or 5 extra for the squad to compliment our youth.

At least 10 players so massive summer ahead. Exciting times but let's just hope we do our business early.

Comment

Working...
            X