Fer- he'll jump ship
    Hoilett- will stay
    Kranjcar- only a loan so off
    Austin- he'll jump ship
    Zamora- out of contract and off
    McCarthy- he'll jump ship
    Faurlin- out of contract and off
    Murphy- out of contract and off
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Of that list, would keep Yun, Dunne, Hill (Coach), Chief, Henry, Phillips, Fer, Austin, McCarthy, Faurlin ideally but this isn't going to happen with Fer and Austin for sure.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I wish a lot of that list did come to fruition - Sadly, I can see the likes of Dunne, SWP, Barton, Green etc. being given a year's extension simply to make the numbers up.

Comment

After today performance I would sack the lot on Monday morning, yun is proper pony he showed that today. Retire the oap's at the club, sell charlie matty and fer and ditch the rest for youth
        You Rsssssss

Comment

look at todays performance compared to the team that lost 3 years ago. We were a better team then than now . This bunch are shocking.

Comment

Working...
          X