Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandes on Relegation

Club have interviewed Fernandes regarding relegation:

“We are aware of the financial implications of relegation and as a group of shareholders we remain 100 per-cent committed in the short, medium and long term.

“We have an opportunity to rebuild again and put in place the foundations to deliver long term success and stability at QPR.

“I can reassure all Rangers supporters that the building blocks are in place to move things in the right direction for the future, from the Academy upwards, to create a culture and philosophy within the club that QPR fans can be proud of.”

Blah blah blah.

Comment

God help him if he takes to twitter in the next day or so

Comment

Rebuild again...says it all.

Comment

Heard it all before

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Blah blah blah.
            Yep. Usual cheap talk. I've always stuck up the bloke (still do think his heart is in the right place - just too naive and "nice" to run a club properly) but I'm sick to the back teeth of these sound bites now when , where it matters , we Fail to deliver time and time again. All the while its us muggy fans paying through the nose to watch the $hit and listen to the sound bites .
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

The bloke couldn't build a spl1ff!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

There won't be much rebuilding after the FFP fine. Just a load of freebies.

Comment

Starting to get a bit sick of him tbh.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                    Club have interviewed Fernandes regarding relegation:

“We are aware of the financial implications of relegation and as a group of shareholders we remain 100 per-cent committed in the short, medium and long term.

“We have an opportunity to rebuild again and put in place the foundations to deliver long term success and stability at QPR.

“I can reassure all Rangers supporters that the building blocks are in place to move things in the right direction for the future, from the Academy upwards, to create a culture and philosophy within the club that QPR fans can be proud of.”
                    That's him gone before the end of the year
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

He has had how many years to put a proper foundation in? The youth team is poor and we are stuck with a youth team manager managing the first team and a Fotball director with no experience and did not deliver in the January market. What a future!

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                        There won't be much rebuilding after the FFP fine. Just a load of freebies.
                        FFP at present is all speculation ie nobody knows! Im pretty sure we will have a very decent legal team all over it as basically it is under european laws a restriction to trade so I believe. We will I imagine, know the outcome by the end of June as this is when contracts come to an end. Im sure planning for championship started weeks ago and budgets set in the likelyhood of being relegated. I also firmly believe that tentative discussion has been held with the F.L, and that formed part of the no spend in January window.

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
                          FFP at present is all speculation ie nobody knows! Im pretty sure we will have a very decent legal team all over it as basically it is under european laws a restriction to trade so I believe. We will I imagine, know the outcome by the end of June as this is when contracts come to an end. Im sure planning for championship started weeks ago and budgets set in the likelyhood of being relegated. I also firmly believe that tentative discussion has been held with the F.L, and that formed part of the no spend in January window.
                          It must of been put in place, wonder what their future plans are and how they will go about it?

Comment

Out of curiosity what do people want him to say

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
                              from the same people that fooked up Sandro work permit
                              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
                              X