Ramsey the new Matty Phillips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey the new Matty Phillips

so many on here wrote of matty, he's not good enough, sell him blah blah blah. You didn't look. At the bigger picture , take into consideration injuries, Harry's poor tactics or just bad judgement as anyone who had seen him play for us in the first few games when he signed or for Blackpool previously new he would be a decent player.

Now it's Ramsey getting pelters for no real reason. The bloke inherited a #### poor team . He wants to build foundations and a team full of pace and youth. How was he suppose to do that with our sorry state of a squad?

I think Ramsey will prove a lot of you wrong next year.

Agreed
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

We just been dicked 6-0, what should we say, well done Ramsey?

Comment

he had plenty of time but made plenty of tactical and selection mistakes.

i like the guy and think he should be given a chance to put it right..but i think the club will go for warburton

Comment

No mate not at all. The display was embarrassing. But it's about sometimes looking at the bigger picture. We had dunne and hill at the back as we didn't have anyone else plus the donkey caulker. Sandro situation is a joke. Things like this are out of his control.

Comment

Ramsey was given a chance and has proved he is naive with tatics and team selections never mind it was not his team. He is a coach and a youth team coach at that so leave him with kids. Also what does Les add? Another one people should be aware of.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              No mate not at all. The display was embarrassing. But it's about sometimes looking at the bigger picture. We had dunne and hill at the back as we didn't have anyone else plus the donkey caulker. Sandro situation is a joke. Things like this are out of his control.
              Hill & Dunne should've been sorted out last year, but Harry brings in Rio.

We need to build from the back if we want to build a decent squad. Every season I keep making the same posts but we spend millions and still end up with Hill at the back.

Comment

so many on here wrote of matty, he's not good enough, sell him blah blah blah. You didn't look. At the bigger picture , take into consideration injuries, Harry's poor tactics or just bad judgement as anyone who had seen him play for us in the first few games when he signed or for Blackpool previously new he would be a decent player.

Now it's Ramsey getting pelters for no real reason. The bloke inherited a #### poor team . He wants to build foundations and a team full of pace and youth. How was he suppose to do that with our sorry state of a squad?

Just like Pulis, Pardew and Sherwood inherited crap teams, who most were saying were much poorer than us back then ! They will probably all end up retaining their Premier League status. Like I keep saying, don't continually keep trying to 'sugar coat' it. Been a total disaster and pretty much most are to blame in some way or other with a few notable exceptions. The Sandro thing today was another perfect example of how we have become a total 'joke' of a club and I would say that is not CR's fault over the permit/visa whatever ! So very sad !

Comment

Hope so but I doubt it very much. He's not got the experience to sort out the basket case which is QPR. Same as being a goalscoring legend with a helicopter doesn't make you a Director of Football.....whatever that is exactly. Still all smacks of amateur hour to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                    he had plenty of time but made plenty of tactical and selection mistakes.

i like the guy and think he should be given a chance to put it right..but i think the club will go for warburton
                    Nah, I think Ramsey is appointed already.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Working...
                    X