No announcement yet.

Ramsey cannot be appointed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair Ramsey deserves to go just for his decision to give SWP that City send off ! Really riled me after he has taken club for a ride last 3 seasons !

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Really? Reliable Source??
      put some Kroner on it Shania
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Hm,ok. I will
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Hm,ok. I will
          Anyway, here is a link to an interesting article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...elegation.html
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Im near on a 100% certain ramsey wont get the job. Ne prepared for a statement along the lines of 'i stood in when the club needed me, but im not ready to be a manager yet and am happy to carry on as a coach as i was'.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
              Totally agree Ramsey was a bad choice from the start
              It might have worked, but in hindsight what a dumb decision. See, Pulis, Pardew, Sherwood, all probably retaining their Premier League status and they inherited crap teams too, as everyone was pointing out way back. No idea what the answer is, but given his record it's most certainly not CR imho. Someone sort this crap out. We are a laughing stock, just look at the Sandro debacle today. You could not make it up. Idiots, all of them. Again, a very sad day for our club ! The ones who always suffer the most, us, the fans !

Comment

He didn't even go and clap the fans unless he went back out after.

Comment

@JacobsBen sports talk editor of Talksport (yes i know) is tweeting its likely to be Warbs, Ramsey won't be offered it.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                    He didn't even go and clap the fans unless he went back out after.
                    I did also notice that. Paired with the fact that he played SWP I want us to stay well clear of him.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Lets hear no more of how his skin colour has held him back, lets put that to bed tonight.

Comment

Just seen his BBC post match interview....bloke is deluded.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                          Just seen his BBC post match interview....bloke is deluded.
                          Yep, he doesn't seem to know what he is going on about.

Pretty sure any chance of him getting the job was destroyed today with the heartless, pathetic showing.

No way Pulis or Sherwood would have allowed for it.

Comment

Warburton has been linked for a while now. Would rather him than Ramsey

Comment

If Warburton is on his way to us, I take his Assistant will come here as well. David weir that is, who I should believe is a defensive coach. Christ almighty(Pardon me), we need one.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

I'd settle for Warburton, Clement or Fat Sam, but NOT Ramsey.

Comment

Working...
                                X