Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"One or two bad eggs have spoiled it" says Joey Barton. Who are they?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
    Not sure how much Taraabt can be blamed for this relegation. He is a wrong'un but Im not sure how much effect he could have on our season when he hasnt even featured on the bench for most of it
    because the lazy fat #### can't even summon the enthusiasm to train and get match fit . He's an absolute disgrace and can definatly shoulder some blame for the state were in

Comment

Sounds like one of JB's final interviews for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        because the lazy fat #### can't even summon the enthusiasm to train and get match fit . He's an absolute disgrace and can definatly shoulder some blame for the state were in
        So you're saying if he had summoned the enthusiasm to train and get match fit but possibly not even be picked for the 1st team, we wouldnt be relegated?

Comment

And i accept that Taarabt shouldnt be anywhere near our club. Just think there are a few others (that have actually played) that should also shoulder some blame. I personally dont think Barton is just referring to taraabt

Comment

Traore, fatty adel and hoilett in my book.

Particularly if you remember the BS interview traore gave at the beginning of the season.

Sure JB wasn't mainly talking about players on the pitch more the attitude off the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
              So you're saying if he had summoned the enthusiasm to train and get match fit but possibly not even be picked for the 1st team, we wouldnt be relegated?
              Not at all . I said he should shoulder some blame because If he's fit and available he's a game changer . The fact he can't be bothered to do the barest minimum expected of a professional footballer picking up 60 bags a week says it all . When we needed him he let us down . Again

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                Not at all . I said he should shoulder some blame because If he's fit and available he's a game changer . The fact he can't be bothered to do the barest minimum expected of a professional footballer picking up 60 bags a week says it all . When we needed him he let us down . Again
                I agree and I accept he is a disgrace etc. but I dont see how he can be the scapegoat for our relegation when he hasnt played. Tbf when we needed most of this squad they let us down this season. And I was also under the impression that if we could have found a buyer for him he would be gone meaning he knows he isnt wanted and he doesnt want to be here. He has been in the background for a few seasons now so if he was a massive disruption they should have just banished him away from the 1st team.
                Last edited by Hove Ranger; 09-05-2015, 03:25 PM.

Comment

I'd hand Traore his P45, but it isn't him. It's Adel and the Chileans.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    I'd hand Traore his P45, but it isn't him. It's Adel and the Chileans.
                    Why did we even give him a new contract? even when we have injuries he doesnt get a game. If it is the Chileans also, that makes sense as to why they didnt feature every week especially Vargas

Comment

Because the wonderful JB had a great game against CFC he has the right to dig out players and staff?... Leave off. I'm glad he is going. Useless ###.
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Anyone who's been involved in organising pre-season, coaching players or overseeing transfers needs to have a look at themselves. Above all HR. But also the board, how did we not get another striker/CB in during january??

Ridiculous that Adel can get blamed when he hasn't played most of the season, and has been one of our better players when he has. Not every player is going to run around like Henry or Barton.

Joey should also look at himself.

Comment

Bad eggs? Like the sort who go airing dirty laundry to the press just before the game that decides whether we stay up or not?

Comment

I blame it on the austerity measures!...Tories out!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Well reckon we can be 99% certain who one uncommitted lazy a rsehole is!! shame so many have made excuses for him and accepted his behaviour. No better then the likes of SWP or Bosingwa in book 100% parasite of our club
                              Yeah spot on westie, Adel has been a disgrace this season, don't understand how we are still paying him.

Comment

The fat r'sed sulking arab can be gone quicker IMHO...one good season in five...fact!
                                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X