I love Ramsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    this the chris ramsey who has only taken one point at home in his tenure???
    So you would judge him with this squad , he tried the youngsters but that was a baptism of fire ,who would have done better?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Experienced like Eddie Howe? Managed 2 clubs in his whole managerial career, barely called experienced imo, same for Jokanovic, never managed in england, never been in england for any role before this year. Both of Norwich's managers who are in the play offs have never managed before their job there. Aitor Karanka was a real madrid assistant before his job at Middlesbrough and managed the spain under 16's before that. Mark warburton never managed before 2013 at brentford. Basically, the only playoff or above manager who has 'experience' is Mick McCarthy. So don't just come up with a statement that is wrong without at least trying to research
      100 % spot on

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
        Also have you ever wondered why Hughes has been successful at every single club other than ours? There is something inherently wrong within our club that blaming Hughes and Harry just does not explain.
        Totally agree with this. In fact I do not hate Mark Hughes.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Fantastic post and totally agree.

Ramsey has all the right attributes and philosophies to actually build the foundations this team/ club actually needs. All the people who don't want just looking for a quick fix again.

This qpr squad is not Ramseys and not good enough for the prem. The squad is unbalanced and that has clearly affected his team selections.

Can't wait for a fresh start next year with a forward thinking manager.

Comment

this!

Comment

[QUOTE=Macca;1412528]Ramsey is not the man for rangers clueless, we will be struggling next season with him in charge, all we will be hearing is the race problem with him and Les rather than concentrating on sorting the side out, I'm one that want both of them out of the club, before we end up in Div 1.[/QUOTE/)

If I were you, I wouldn´t focus solely on Ramsey. If he suceeds to bring in an experienced nr. 2, I´m sure Ramsey will suceed. Look at it like this; bringing in the right mix of players, young and hungry ones, as well as a couple of more experienced players, I think "team Ramsey" will be able to build us a solid foundation for a future Premiership-team. He is good at developing young players and most of all, he wants them to play attractive and tecnical football. Thats a good start, imo.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

How anyone can blame CR when the top of the club can't even sort out a work permit before a must win game?

Al, our problems aren't with the manager it's the muppets upstairs that even Sesame Street didn't want!

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                  You have only got to look at CR selections playing four centre half's in games that we need to win and some of his subs have been totally brain dead, and I bet the managers that you have named do not make the same mistakes, pretty rare to have some managers that are new at the top of the table, it has been a poor championship this season which is very rare.
                  Ok then, lets go back to last season with Sean Dyche having only ever managed Watford and Burnley, Oscar Garcia having only managed in Israel before getting brighton to the play offs.

As for the team selection, there is not much more we could have done in those games, Isla wasn't fully fit to my understanding, hill was in form so no chance he would have been dropped.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                  X