I love Ramsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Ramsey

All you immature nutjobs who are talking him down are a disgrace. The guy cares, is a top coach and the players love him. Most importantly his philosophy is to develop youth and lower league talent. This I believe is our only future. We've been crippled by so called top managers. That's all I simply want considering the mess we are in.

We've had Redknapp and Hughes and they failed. Who do you want now? How about Gus Poyet or some other big name who who doesn't care about youth or the superhoops.

On the topic of Ramsey's supposed poor team selection, take a look at our dreadful squad built by Arry and Hughes. It's nowhere near good enough for the premiership so how in Gods name can he be blamed for that.

Simply put, if you dislike Ramsey, you are a nutjob!

Bring on the nutjobs, I'm ready for you.

Bit argumentative but I get what you're saying.

Ramsey is the right man for the job as far as I'm concerned. Understands the value of proper coaching and is prepared to give youth a chance. Exactly what I've been calling out for years and I know I'm not on my own with those thoughts!

Comment

Ha ha ha fella totally agree, let Ramsey get on with it on his own terms, think he will do well.

Comment

How did Redknapp fail exactly? Brought in Austin to turn a crippled and depleted team in to a premier league team again. And last time I checked Harry didn't lose 7 on the bounce at home. If we want to fall back to league 1 with a trier, then lets bring in Ramsey. But the man is unfortunately out of his depth.

Also have you ever wondered why Hughes has been successful at every single club other than ours? There is something inherently wrong within our club that blaming Hughes and Harry just does not explain.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
          How did Redknapp fail exactly? Brought in Austin to turn a crippled and depleted team in to a premier league team again. And last time I checked Harry didn't lose 7 on the bounce at home. If we want to fall back to league 1 with a trier, then lets bring in Ramsey. But the man is unfortunately out of his depth.

Also have you ever wondered why Hughes has been successful at every single club other than ours? There is something inherently wrong within our club that blaming Hughes and Harry just does not explain.
          Unlike Hughes and Harry, Ramsey was brought in with no transfer window to build his own team. Yes, home results have been disappointing but I think we are playing better football with a better team spirit and I like the fact he isn't afraid to try things out and give youth a chance. Judge him after he's had a close season to build his own squad!

Comment

If he is selected board need to make clear what the expectations are so he's not set up to fail. If we're building for future then say that so there is not pressure of expecting promotion on his shoulders

For me board need to help him out and give him a chance

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post

Um, small point of order: A top flight record of 11 consecutive away defeats. Ring any bells?

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                Um, small point of order: A top flight record of 11 consecutive away defeats. Ring any bells?
                Don't ruin arguement Hubs that Harry was top manager

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
                  All you immature nutjobs who are talking him down are a disgrace. The guy cares, is a top coach and the players love him. Most importantly his philosophy is to develop youth and lower league talent. This I believe is our only future. We've been crippled by so called top managers. That's all I simply want considering the mess we are in.

We've had Redknapp and Hughes and they failed. Who do you want now? How about Gus Poyet or some other big name who who doesn't care about youth or the superhoops.

On the topic of Ramsey's supposed poor team selection, take a look at our dreadful squad built by Arry and Hughes. It's nowhere near good enough for the premiership so how in Gods name can he be blamed for that.

Simply put, if you dislike Ramsey, you are a nutjob!

Bring on the nutjobs, I'm ready for you.
                  I think you have hit the nail on the head. As i see it now is the time to sit and take stock. Lets build a squad that will get us up and keep us up with just a few extra players with a bit more quality for the premiership. This might take a few seasons. Why would we go and get someone else he is perfect for the job. If anything maybe improve his coaching staff. Lets give him all the help he needs

Comment

Interesting to see people feel this way.

For the stats, anyone can dig up anything in favour of another (IE points per game under ramsey v harry) but stats don't say much here.

I think the whole thing about Ramsey being one of our own and looking to the future etc is a knee jerk reaction to some of the problems we've had in the past and doesn't necessarily mean he is the right person for the job. My main concern is the lack of a game plan when we've gone out there under ramsey. Aside from the admittedly effective phillips on the right which Harry failed to work, our only other tactic is hit long and hope. I don't think it will work in an increasing competitive championship.

Comment

CR may want two good wingers for both sides which we haven't got atm and that's a gamechanger for a start.

And we don't know yet if his game plan might include tica taca, lots of unknowns yet. He's been around long enough to have a particular style in mind.

Comment

I think there's no doubt Chris Ramsey is an excellent coach, and he should be retained in that capacity. But as a manager he has proven to be tactically naive. I don't think Ramsey should manage our team next season, I think that should go to someone who has proven ability, and can work with him. That would be the 'dream ticket' for me. If you think back to last season, our best spell was when we had Steve McClaren as coach and Harold managing.

I think with CR as manager, we may well struggle. There are plenty of better candidates for the job than CR.

Comment

Not McClaren mate think he would be a dire appointment myself. The football when he was at the club was as poor as it was after he left. I don't actually think he's that great a manager personally

Comment

To be honest I do believe he deserves a chance mostly just because more than anything right now the club needs to bring about some stability!

I do however think there are other decent candidates for the job, but les Ferdinand has been made director of football to be the so called football man we all said fernandes and co needed amongst them as an advisor... How effective he is going to be in that position is yet to be proven but what we all can be sure of is that he will be advising the board to give his mate Chris Ramsey a chance. So with that in mind I don't think anybody else is really being considered as of yet

I could also be completely wrong

Comment

If he will be appointed I look forward to see him and Sir Les bring in young and hungry players. But I think we have to show patience regarding the end product; promotion.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X