Bare Bones vs City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bare Bones vs City

QPR manager Chris Ramsey says he is down to the "bare bones".

Steven Caulker (hand), Clint Hill (hamstring) and Mauricio Isla (knee) are all doubts for the Etihad Stadium encounter, while forward Bobby Zamora is rated as 50-50 to feature.

Nedum Onuoha misses the trip to his former club through suspension and Rio Ferdinand is absent following the recent death of his wife. Eduardo Vargas and Alejandro Faurlin (both knee) remain sidelined.

Anyone got the latest ?

Max ehmer to start then?

Comment

Furlong back in at right back I'd guess then?

Centre Half, I have no idea. As Adel said, perhaps Max Ehmer next to Richard Dunne?

Comment

We're "down to the bare bones"? The student truly has become the master.

Comment

Ehmer is not in the 25 man squad. Maybe Karl Henry RB though I understand if he is desperately needed for that (made for him) LW role

Comment

We are going to get torn a new one
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Watch how by our luck, henry and dunne give virtuoso performances against City as we win and somehow keep a clean sheet, then with onuoha and caulker available for newcastle, we still stick with the man city defence and somehow newcastle tear us a new one at home instead.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

5 or 6 nil battering tomorrow
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Jamie Sendles-White and Richard Dunne are the only two available CBs, so can only assume it'll be those two to start.

Comment

McCarthy
                    Furlong Dunne Hill Yun
                    Phillips Barton Henry Kranjcar
                    Fer
                    Austin

10-1 City win
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                      McCarthy
                      Furlong Dunne Hill Yun
                      Phillips Barton Henry Kranjcar
                      Fer
                      Austin

10-1 City win
                      Hill is hamstrung Nik. See my post above yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        Hill is hamstrung Nik.
                        Oh yes I missed that! I make that 15-1 then
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Jamie Sendles-White and Richard Dunne are the only two available CBs, so can only assume it'll be those two to start.
                          If that's the case we are bang in trouble. Aguero is going to have a field day. Might have to lump on City on the handicap as it will be painful for us IMO
                          Last edited by Hove Ranger; 09-05-2015, 03:49 PM.

Comment

would SWP be any good at RB....wait let me put my tin hat on

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                              If that's the case we are bang in trouble. Aguero is going to have a field day. Might have to lump on City on the handicap as it will be painful for us IMO
                              Caulker has a broken hand and Hill a pulled hamstring, so whilst both are major doubts perhaps not 100% ruled out yet. Rio and Ned are both out as we know.

Comment

Working...
                              X