So q and a last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    My mate was there as well funny enough, and he said they both said to him that they are keeping some key players, got some great youth to use and a couple of new signings and some really exciting loans from a couple of the big six. The last thing they said to him was that 'we are really really really confident we will go up at the first time of asking, otherwise les wouldnt of given chris the job if he didnt believe that, and chris wouldnt of taken the job if he didn't think he would succeed'. Off the record obviously.
    Well, my mate was there and said they did not want to talk about football at all, instead focusing on the role of the United Nations in the 21st century. It was a very intellectually stimulating discussion.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Old pals act. Ramsey is going nowhere
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        QPR fan asks cr and lf "do you think we can go up" cr and lf replay "nah we're ####" . There is no way that conversation happened
        What do you mean greg? I can confirm I was there too and it defo happened. After the Q & A session CR and Les then did a couple of motown classics, got everyone up and dancing was a great night. I think I saw Victoria there too, she was loving the motown and kept calling CR "her Errol Brown." The best part was when someone asked if they think we will go straight back up, CR replied "I believe in Miracles..."

Comment

Look at the squad we have now and look at the 2 last promotion squads. Of course Ramsey and Ferdinand didn't say this. Absolute tosh.

Comment

Yeah pretty certain qpr victorias mate was pulling her leg and on the wind up.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              Look at the squad we have now and look at the 2 last promotion squads. Of course Ramsey and Ferdinand didn't say this. Absolute tosh.
              We're keeping this squad next season?

Comment

Mick McCarthy was there and he asked Chris Ramsey if he wanted to join the League of Managers relegated from the PL (He's the President).......Ramsey did an impression of Pulis saying that "I've never been relegated"

Everyone laughed

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                  What do you mean greg? I can confirm I was there too and it defo happened. After the Q & A session CR and Les then did a couple of motown classics, got everyone up and dancing was a great night. I think I saw Victoria there too, she was loving the motown and kept calling CR "her Errol Brown." The best part was when someone asked if they think we will go straight back up, CR replied "I believe in Miracles..."
                  You've just made me spit my tea out . Well played sir

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    QPR fan asks cr and lf "do you think we can go up" cr and lf replay "nah we're ####" . There is no way that conversation happened
                    He was probably talking about his golf skills

Totally agree that this conversation would never take place. Every single manager in the football league will hope that they can get promotion before the season starts. You shouldn't be in football if you don't think that as a manager. It's us fans who can think otherwise
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                    X