• Time
  • Show
Clear All

and yes, will be renewing
    Rangers Til I Die
    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Not sure its a case of winning for fans that dont renew.. more a disillusion with the owners and same old sh1t for a few seasons now. Not to mention our season ticket prices.
      Which haven't been announced yet?

Comment

I'm sure daddy will renew for me. Whether I go to a game or not I'm not so sure.nearly made it to Everton at home but got kidnapped by Cliffy at the Bok.
        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
        London Pride is a flower that's free.
        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

I'll renew but have got the agg with it all to be honest, well fed up of it this season. Go more for the social & a few beers with pals than the football. Rangers are usually the worst part of me Saturday.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

will renew again but losing a bit of love not for rangers but football , players have big houses and fantastic lives now for kicking a ball around , they are a million miles apart from the working man. what i like about the lower leagues is u get proper QPR fans at games . at home v chelsea i was sitting near 4/5 chinese lads that i'd never seen before and were probably only there to see chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              will renew again but losing a bit of love not for rangers but football , players have big houses and fantastic lives now for kicking a ball around , they are a million miles apart from the working man. what i like about the lower leagues is u get proper QPR fans at games . at home v chelsea i was sitting near 4/5 chinese lads that i'd never seen before and were probably only there to see chelsea

Comment

Factamondo I cant go to every game because of work , but I go to most with my lads and a couple of aways...
                The prem is obviously great but, quite looking forward to more winning at home,,love going home after a win..
                OK its the championship but if we can build a good young, pacey, team,, bloody exiting,,
                Try a different boozer,, Adelaide is OK, I'll buy you a pint : ) ...COME ON RRRssss!!!!!
                Dont leave us !!

Comment

Working...
                X