who else is not renewing their St???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who else is not renewing their St???

Only once in last 12 years have I not renewed mine n facto jnr the youngers but I sadly have fallen out of love a bit with the 'beautiful game'!....the actual product n match day experience at HQ and even the local boozers just not enjoyable these days!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Sad sad news mate. Very serious as well. A fallen soldier.

Comment

having a one year sabbatical, then entitled to the old codgers rate 2016-17
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

The only thing that bothers me recently is the modern day football fan.... You hear West Ham booing a 1-0 win. You hear Everton fans 2-0 up booing subs and defensive passes, and at our club you constantly read thoughtless posts... But to honest when I go to loftus road ( every home game) you don't hear the negativity that you hear on this message board. That's what keeps me sain. Knowing that the majority of the moaners don't even attend games and don't actually have a valid opinion.

I always knew this season would be tough and unfortunately we have come up 5/ 8 points short. So I'm looking forward to trying to retain our better players ( green or McCarthy in goal, ned, yun, fer, Barton, Sandro, Phillips, Austin I'd also like caulker to do a year with us in the champ. Then retain the squad players like dunne, hill Henry Zamora so we can keep a squad nucleus together so we aren't complete strangers again. And having another go at promotion

Comment

will see what the price is ,won't be busting a gut to get down to LR to renew
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
            The only thing that bothers me recently is the modern day football fan.... You hear West Ham booing a 1-0 win. You hear Everton fans 2-0 up booing subs and defensive passes, and at our club you constantly read thoughtless posts... But to honest when I go to loftus road ( every home game) you don't hear the negativity that you hear on this message board. That's what keeps me sain. Knowing that the majority of the moaners don't even attend games and don't actually have a valid opinion.

I always knew this season would be tough and unfortunately we have come up 5/ 8 points short. So I'm looking forward to trying to retain our better players ( green or McCarthy in goal, ned, yun, fer, Barton, Sandro, Phillips, Austin I'd also like caulker to do a year with us in the champ. Then retain the squad players like dunne, hill Henry Zamora so we can keep a squad nucleus together so we aren't complete strangers again. And having another go at promotion

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post

You honestly think thry can keep the better players like Austin Fer Sandro.? Phillips Onouha Caulker might also want to go.
              If they can QPR have a chance, but I fear those players will be gone and replaced with youth and lower league players managed by a coach with little management or motivational skills.

Comment

Stan realistically no. Charlie will want prem football/ wages , fer I rate as the most naturally talented footballer we have when played off the front man and Sandro is a decent holding mid ( actually think he might go to Brazil but that is purely based on nothing but on opinion)

But if they go then so be it and that will raise around 25 million that I'm sure tony will reinvest..

Comment

They are under contract and I would rather hope that Fernandes can persuade them to stay (At least until January) rather than sell for £25m - 15 m should be a bare minimum for Austin.

Comment

I will renew 100%

Comment

see what the price is first and what happens in the family stand, I hope they scrap it.

Comment

I had a season ticket when we were playing in the third tier and when we lost to Vauxhall Motors so I'm sure I can "endur" having one in the Championship...

Comment

Our players ain't that great, charlie,fer, matty, they will be bench warmers all day long. But they will be prem players
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

100% renewing.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Will be picking my games next year due to work commitments and the fact I'm fed up of all the money in football going to bang average players.

People like our very own SWP are the reason the ordinary man feels out of touch with modern day football.

Comment

Working...
                              X