How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Would rather Alf.

Comment

It was nailed on ages ago
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Jury is still very much out on him as a manager. Has made some shocking tactical decisions, but personally I'm prepared to put that down to inexperience....assuming he shows improvement long term. This decision only goes to make Fernandes' 'dream maanager' tweet look even more ridiculous. As Kirill says, at least he is a relatively young manager, with some fresh ideas and a desire to blood some youth into the first team set-up.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
            Jury is still very much out on him as a manager. Has made some shocking tactical decisions, but personally I'm prepared to put that down to inexperience....assuming he shows improvement long term. This decision only goes to make Fernandes' 'dream maanager' tweet look even more ridiculous. As Kirill says, at least he is a relatively young manager, with some fresh ideas and a desire to blood some youth into the first team set-up.
            Mid 50's isn't he?
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
              Mid 50's isn't he?
              53. Bit older than I thought tbh.

Comment

He certainly does not look or act like he is 50+, more like early 30s.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Can't wait to see more of Karl Henry tearing up the left wing next season.

Comment

Some of his decisions have been strange,but maybe he just try different things which will work and which isn't, but using Henry as winger is beyond me. But i'm ok that he is a permanent manager. It's not his team atm playing out there and once he can get players which suits to him and his ideas then he will be judged. Good luck CR!!

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
                      Some of his decisions have been strange,but maybe he just try different things which will work and which isn't, but using Henry as winger is beyond me. But i'm ok that he is a permanent manager. It's not his team atm playing out there and once he can get players which suits to him and his ideas then he will be judged. Good luck CR!!
                      so was making a substitution against Spurs in the last minute of added on time. Did he think we was winning?

Comment

Oh well, looks like we'll have another manager that will be judged every weekend and divide the fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                          Would rather Alf.
                          Gordon? He used to play a bit

Comment

Don't judge before giving him at least time before the season. Gary Monk had no previous experience and he has been doing very well with Swansea.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Not re-newing my season ticket then, fed up with it.

What happened to the dream manager.. We're an absolute shambles club.. All those good managers/coaches out there and we go for another short sited, political appointment if true.

What happened to interviewing candidates properly etc. Instead of going for the 1st bloke who chucks his hat in the ring.

We're going to give the job to a bloke who plays a holding midfielder left wing and leaves to natural attacking full back on the bench for a couple of center halves, when we need to attack and win games!
                              Last edited by West London is Rss; 06-05-2015, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X