No announcement yet.

David Bardsley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you think of what we want from a DOF. What comes first?

Being a 'Rangers man' or being well-suited to the job? Cos if we limit ourselves to ex-QPR guys we are setting serious limits on what can be achieved.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Just talking about actually supporting the club mate, les is a spurs fan and impeys a gooner. Bardsley, gallen and lee cook are mad rangers.
      How is he mad rangers Kev????? he's a northerner not a rangers fan granted he clearly has passion for us but anymore then Les I'm not sure

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        How is he mad rangers Kev????? he's a northerner not a rangers fan granted he clearly has passion for us but anymore then Les I'm not sure
        Been following his twitter since he started it, and every tweet is about rangers and his love and support for us, never ever mentions any other football club as far as i recall, mate.

Comment

Been following his twitter since he started it, and every tweet is about rangers and his love and support for us, never ever mentions any other football club as far as i recall, mate.
          I follow too mate but he's not rangers fan. Talks about us loads, as does impey

He's born and bread Manc proper strong accent too if my memory of interviews with him as kid are true I thought he said he was city

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            I follow too mate but he's not rangers fan. Talks about us loads, as does impey

He's born and bread Manc proper strong accent too if my memory of interviews with him as kid are true I thought he said he was city
            Find me a tweet mentioning city in any supportive way and i will accept im wrong no problem mate. He is so strong in his words for us, unstoppable in his support imho. Cut him and he bleeds blue and white.

Comment

Oh and to be totally clear im not knocking les or impey in any way, you dont have to support the club you work or play for, its not like that at all. I just am really fond of bardsley cos of the way he talks of qpr so positively every single day.

Comment

Find me a tweet mentioning city in any supportive way and i will accept im wrong no problem mate. He is so strong in his words for us, unstoppable in his support imho. Cut him and he bleeds blue and white.
                You sound like Nasser with cut him quote

Not on twitter but recall him in programme back in the day, when I used to buy them, saying he watched city as kid plus fairly sure he's from Manchester

Comment

Oh and to be totally clear im not knocking les or impey in any way, you dont have to support the club you work or play for, its not like that at all. I just am really fond of bardsley cos of the way he talks of qpr so positively every single day.
                  Was top right back for us exactly what we lack now

Bards RB Willo LB we were super solid in those positions back in the day

Comment

what does bardsley know about business? we need a good business man in there with Sir Les pulling the footballing strings

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                      what does bardsley know about business? we need a good business man in there with Sir Les pulling the footballing strings
                      Exactly Kron. He has no business experience, and this displays all the hallmarks of TF playing to the gallery as usual, bumbling and lurching his way from one mistake to the next. Worse still, he keeps playing it out in public. The guy is a buffoon who just never learns, despite his embarrassing and repetitive insistence that he has learnt from his ever-increasing catalogue of mistakes. Once again, the warning signs from this latest tweet proves the exact opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                        When you think of what we want from a DOF. What comes first?

Being a 'Rangers man' or being well-suited to the job? Cos if we limit ourselves to ex-QPR guys we are setting serious limits on what can be achieved.

this.

i love bardsley, one of my all time favs, but whats important is appointing someone who fits the role.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Exactly Kron. He has no business experience, and this displays all the hallmarks of TF playing to the gallery as usual, bumbling and lurching his way from one mistake to the next. Worse still, he keeps playing it out in public. The guy is a buffoon who just never learns, despite his embarrassing and repetitive insistence that he has learnt from his ever-increasing catalogue of mistakes. Once again, the warning signs from this latest tweet proves the exact opposite.
                          Bit harsh stan, he just tweeted to a rangers legend who said he would love the job, to apply for it. What harm would that do you or anyone?

Comment

Can't see Bard being Qpr CEO to be honest, why instead doesn't he get a job on the coaching set up or with the youth side, that's his forte, not negotiating player contracts.

And anyone suggesting he is anything other than a Qpr fan is mental, yeh he's a Northerner but he's clearly in love with club club. His own Coaching set-up is called QPR Academy USA.... Ffs.

Comment

Bit harsh stan, he just tweeted to a rangers legend who said he would love the job, to apply for it. What harm would that do you or anyone?
                              It does a lot of harm Kevin. You should never be going public over private club matters such as this (for the sole purpose of massaging his overinflated ego), which should be kept in house. The guy is utterly clueless when it comes to how to run a football club and this proves he is showing zero signs of learning or changing. Which are the top PL club chairmen behave like this? The answer is none. Now ask yourself why?

Comment

David Gold of whu is pretty vocal and active on there mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X