Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Green: We still believe

http://www.thfclatest.com/2014/05/01...still-believe/

Snore.............just try not to kick the ball right to Sterling's feet...been relegated 3 times! This guy is a joke, will pull off miraculous saves against Liverpool & City and then kick the ball into his own net against Newcastle.
    Last edited by Brian Wilson; 01-05-2015, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      Snore.............just try not to kick the ball right to Sterling's feet...been relegated 3 times! This guy is a joke, will pull off miraculous saves against Liverpool & City and then kick the ball into his own net against Newcastle.
      Give it a rest mate, the man puts everything into every performance. Makes top saves and has gotten unlucky, plenty of keepers have and with the number of saves he has to make, there is a larger chance of mistakes being made.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Comment

I'll look at the bigger picture and just say that Rob has had quite a good season overall. Mistakes, yes, but also great performances. And let's not forget how we got here.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Thing with rob green is if he was not in goal for us I guess most rangers fans would agree with most of the negative descriptions of him

Before he came if I asked most fans to describe what Rob Green is known for reckon majority would have said he's known for making silly errors or letting in clangers and there is a reason he has that reputation and its because that's what he does out of this world save followed by basic mistake

West Ham first four kicks he took he ended up on his a rse the groaning from the crowd was clear to all and when he managed to kick and stand up everyone cheered. That's our keeper

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                I'll look at the bigger picture and just say that Rob has had quite a good season overall. Mistakes, yes, but also great performances. And let's not forget how we got here.
                Good post mate!!

Unfortunately when a GK makes a mistake the mistakes magnified and any type of worldly save are easily forgotten.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

His kicks kept going out of touch cos he was trying to kick to Matty Phillips, who in our last few games has been our only outlet and has been doing the forward running of 2 to 3 men as with no left winger to play to and no one really getting forward from centre mid so not entirely Rob Greens fault as he was probably told to target Phillips. But his saves this season have been as important if not more important than Charlies goals.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                    He was quality in the PO Final in fairness. Everything stuck to him. This season he's been good, not fantastic, but good. I have said before though and will say again, I'm looking forward to McCarthy being our new number 1.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Give it a rest mate, the man puts everything into every performance. Makes top saves and has gotten unlucky, plenty of keepers have and with the number of saves he has to make, there is a larger chance of mistakes being made.
                      If all our players were as good as you say we would be champions.

Comment

True that.

Comment

Could not agree more. Unfortunately there all so far has come up short

Comment

Geezer is deluded

Comment

He is just a part of the problem we have had with Our defensive play on the whole.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X