Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ramsey to adopt attacking approach in last 4 games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey to adopt attacking approach in last 4 games.

Not before time.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/...t-four-fixtu/?

More old tosh. Whyndidnt he do it saturday at home to the worst club in the division? (form wise)

Comment

Comment

About time. At least we won't go down in a boring way.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Ramsey aint the answer for me. Great coach but lacks something to be in the main role for me

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            More old tosh. Whyndidnt he do it saturday at home to the worst club in the division? (form wise)
            I hear you Kevin, this is getting scary now. Have we actually crossed over to the 'dark side' ! In my opinion, even if a miracle were to happen and we somehow survive, up to this point in time, the three seasons spent in the EPL have been an unmitigated disaster. Let's stop trying to 'sugar coat' it. It it what it is, a bloody nightmare, and who knows what the answer, or future is, certainly not me. Do we have a divine right to be in the Premier, no, am I depressed yes, but I can honestly say I have never ever been so ANGRY at how this has been allowed to happen. I'm also not anti CR or TF, although I might question if they are the way forward. I just don't know any more, my head is spinning. By the way I have followed, supported the R's since the old Third Division South days. Geeze, how has it come to this. Think I need to go lay down lol.

Comment

gonna go watch his press conf from this morning now. not sure why he didnt adopt an attacking approach for WHU.
              heres hoping liverpool will mean 3 pts
              Rangers Til I Die
              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                Ramsey aint the answer for me. Great coach but lacks something to be in the main role for me
                Warburton sounds interesting, but It could be that he aims a bit higher than QPR.

Have to say, I dont trust Ramsey tactically from what I have seen so far...
                Last edited by Shania; 30-04-2015, 04:59 PM.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Would love Warburton.. Ramsey fvcked his chance when he decided to play Henry at left wing for a must win game.

Comment

Would be difficult for Les to sack him though.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

He messed up Saturday, OK, the back four I would have forgiven if he had packed the rest of the team with attacking players, he might get lucky this Saturday if Bobby is out.
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Rodgers has got Klopp breathing down his neck, and the natives are getting restless. Nobody from sheperds bush is getting lucky. They are going to murder us, im certain of it.

Comment

Ramsey will join Timothy for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                            And our attacking options are.........err.....SWP? - no ta, Toillet? Charlie may get on the end of a cross, that's true......if he's sitting at the back of P block, Bobby? - thanks for Wembley and that goal at WBA but not much else is different to last year really, when he didn't like football and looked like he couldn't give one most of the time. So that's Charlie and Matty then with CookieJar and Tarafat to get it forward? Would you trust either of them to deliver at this late stage when probably neither will be here next year? The mistakes have all been made and most of them have been well documented on the message board during the season. If we can see it, why can't the professionals? Go for it by all means, we may go down in folklore and get quoted on MOTD every year, but I fear too little too late.

Comment

F acking idiot. Get rid ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                              X