Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...PR-s-boss.html

Not having this no experience means he will fail rubbish.

Mourinho was a translator for Bobby Robson, and went on to manage in Portugal and won the champions league, and hasn’t looked back since.

Guardiola started as coach for Barcelona's B team. Went on to be arguably the best manager in the world at this moment.

I know for every Mourinho & Pep, there is coaches who have failed in management by the way.

Everyone has to start somewhere. For Clement look at his coaching CV. Not any Tom, D!ck, or Harry can work for these clubs, and with the players he has worked with (don’t forget these clubs hire the best). He has coached to improve the likes of Ronaldo, Bale, Ibrahimovic, Ballack, etc, etc. You think that calibre of player would allow a nobody to work with them and help improve them? By the way if you goggle it, all of the mentioned speak highly of him. Working for clubs like Real Madrid will mean he knows what it takes to get the best out of players. He will know all about the sports science, the nutrition, the coaching they need, the tactics to work, etc. With his CV and the players he has worked with he would automatically get the respect of the so called 'star players' we have also.

People will say Ramsey is in the same situation. For me is he F**K! Ok both probably got their A licence and all the badges available. Difference is Ramsey has only been trusted and worked at a club from Malta, England U20s, Luton Town, Charleston Battery, Spurs, and QPR. Not Chelsea, PSG, Real Madrid.

I am not saying he would lead us to world domination, far from it. But it would be a forward thinking appointment and a chance for him to build the club up! People will say will he know the players he needs to do well in the championship, and will he enjoy going to Blackburn on a Tuesday night. Guys at his level know football, and breathe it 24/7, so he will know his stuff.

Give me Clement any day over any short term fix like Big Sam, etc.

Good read here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...d-secrets.html
    Spot on about his and Ramsey's CVs.

I just dont get the Ramsey appointment at all.

Comment

Linked with newcastle now
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

We haven't got the setup for him atm unless he wants to start from a lower base

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
          Linked with newcastle now
          That will be a baptism of fire...
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Working...
          X