Clement to Derby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clement to Derby?

If Mclaren fails to get them promoted they say that Clement is a "Done deal"

This is a rumour from the Rams ITK´s .

Point is; can we let Clement slip through our fingers?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Slip through our fingers?

He's the assistant manager at real madrid, not some footballing managerial demi god.

If it was Mike Phealan joing from Man U after being their Assistant Manager would you be excited?

Comment

Originally posted by Blogandwhitehoops View Post
      Slip through our fingers?

He's the assistant manager at real madrid, not some footballing managerial demi god.

If it was Mike Phealan joing from Man U after being their Assistant Manager would you be excited?
      And we are QPR.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

I'd rather get McClaren if I'm honest

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
          I'd rather get McClaren if I'm honest
          Newcastle bound it is very strongly rumoured.

Comment

They say so^^
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

I think we can afford to let someone with no managerial experience go to Derby

Personally I'd like to see if we can lure any of Rowett from Birmingham, Lennon from Bolton or Robinson from MK Dons before a coach from a Spanish side.

Comment

Don't want Clement
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Never got all the hype and excitement from the fans, for me it's another kneejerk flip flop from the fans just like when we demanded young players and that worked out well didn't it

Currently have a novice with no experience in charge which people are moaning about so why the hunger to swap him for another novice

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    I think we can afford to let someone with no managerial experience go to Derby

Personally I'd like to see if we can lure any of Rowett from Birmingham, Lennon from Bolton or Robinson from MK Dons before a coach from a Spanish side.
                    Add Cooper at Swindon to that list. Average age of Swindon team this year is 23yr old, certainly gave us a spanking in the cup not so long ago and play attacking foktball

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
                      Add Cooper at Swindon to that list. Average age of Swindon team this year is 23yr old, certainly gave us a spanking in the cup not so long ago and play attacking foktball
                      Everyone gives us a spanking in the cup!

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...PR-s-boss.html

Not having this no experience means he will fail rubbish.

Mourinho was a translator for Bobby Robson, and went on to manage in Portugal and won the champions league, and hasn’t looked back since.

Guardiola started as coach for Barcelona's B team. Went on to be arguably the best manager in the world at this moment.

I know for every Mourinho & Pep, there is coaches who have failed in management by the way.

Everyone has to start somewhere. For Clement look at his coaching CV. Not any Tom, D!ck, or Harry can work for these clubs, and with the players he has worked with (don’t forget these clubs hire the best). He has coached to improve the likes of Ronaldo, Bale, Ibrahimovic, Ballack, etc, etc. You think that calibre of player would allow a nobody to work with them and help improve them? By the way if you goggle it, all of the mentioned speak highly of him. Working for clubs like Real Madrid will mean he knows what it takes to get the best out of players. He will know all about the sports science, the nutrition, the coaching they need, the tactics to work, etc. With his CV and the players he has worked with he would automatically get the respect of the so called 'star players' we have also.

People will say Ramsey is in the same situation. For me is he F**K! Ok both probably got their A licence and all the badges available. Difference is Ramsey has only been trusted and worked at a club from Malta, England U20s, Luton Town, Charleston Battery, Spurs, and QPR. Not Chelsea, PSG, Real Madrid.

I am not saying he would lead us to world domination, far from it. But it would be a forward thinking appointment and a chance for him to build the club up! People will say will he know the players he needs to do well in the championship, and will he enjoy going to Blackburn on a Tuesday night. Guys at his level know football, and breathe it 24/7, so he will know his stuff.

Give me Clement any day over any short term fix like Big Sam, etc.

Good read here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...d-secrets.html
                        Last edited by Robsondinho; 06-05-2015, 12:16 PM.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

[QUOTE=Robsondinho;1411743]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...PR-s-boss.html

Mourinho was a translator for Bobby Robson, and went on to manage in Portugal and won the champions league, and hasn’t looked back since.

Guardiola started as coach for Barcelona's B team. Went on to be arguably the best manager in the world at this moment.

I know for every Mourinho & Pep, there is coaches who have failed in management by the way.

Everyone has to start somewhere. For Clement look at his coaching CV. Not any Tom, D!ck, or Harry can work for these clubs, and with the players he has worked with (don’t forget these clubs hire the best). He has coached to improve the likes of Ronaldo, Bale, Ibrahimovic, Ballack, etc, etc. You think that calibre of player would allow a nobody to work with them and help improve them? By the way if you goggle it, all of the mentioned speak highly of him. Working for clubs like Real Madrid will mean he knows what it takes to get the best out of players. He will know all about the sports science, the nutrition, the coaching they need, the tactics to work, etc. With his CV and the players he has worked with he would automatically get the respect of the so called 'star players' we have also.

People will say Ramsey is in the same situation. For me is he F**K! Ok both probably got their A licence and all the badges available. Difference is Ramsey has only been trusted and worked at a club from Malta, England U20s, Luton Town, Charleston Battery, Spurs, and QPR. Not Chelsea, PSG, Real Madrid.

I am not saying he would lead us to world domination, far from it. But it would be a forward thinking appointment and a chance for him to build the club up! People will say will he know the players he needs to do well in the championship, and will he enjoy going to Blackburn on a Tuesday night. Guys at his level know football, and breathe it 24/7, so he will know his stuff.

Give me Clement any day over any short term fix like Big Sam, etc.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree Clement much better appointment and I hope he gets it

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...PR-s-boss.html

Give me Clement any day over any short term fix like Big Sam, etc.

Excellent post

Comment

Well. It seems like Ramsey has got the job. Oh well, but I will support him.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X