Horrible Choice, Who do you want to win tonight Leicester v Chelsea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible Choice, Who do you want to win tonight Leicester v Chelsea

Are we cheering Chelsea to win the league and give us a chance of staying up?

or

Are we cheering Leicester to beat the scum but to also move further out of reach for us??

Tough choice
    Leicester
    26.67%
    Chelsea
    73.33%

The poll is expired.

Chelsea to win
    R's

Comment

What a tough one. Need a chelsea win and then we have to believe, we can do this. Come on chelsea, come on you r's. We are staying up, said we are staying up. Such a tough one, but come on chelsea, do this for your neighbours, #wehavetobelieve #wecandothis #nevergiveup #wearepremierleague

Comment

Chelsea turning them over.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

How is this a tough question? I couldn't care less about Chelsea results, but I do care about our rivals results - and I hope Leicester get dicked on!

Comment

Got to be Chelsea and then interesting to see how Leicester react to losing a game after their run

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Got to be Chelsea and then interesting to see how Leicester react to losing a game after their run
              They could lose every game mate and we still wouldnt catch them, why are people still putting themselves through this? Madness. Every game we dont win i think it will stop, but it never does.

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                How is this a tough question? I couldn't care less about Chelsea results, but I do care about our rivals results - and I hope Leicester get dicked on!
                They are villa and newcastles rivals not ours anymore kenty.

Comment

Agree I think we're gone kev but crazy things happen who foresaw hull and Leicesters resurgence

Take tonight Huth had been major part in Leicester shoring up defence and being solid just gone off injured make make no difference to them or could make them leaky again

I would not bet on us staying up but did Wigan few years back not stay up winning last four and taking couple of big scalps when written off. Did they not beat arsenal and Man Utd??

Comment

Must be heart breaking for Chelsea fans watching Drogba now in comparison to player he was total shadow now of that man.

Comment

Early Poll results show that I need to get my Half QPR and Half Chelsea Scarf on. Didn't think I would be needing it again.

Comment

Chelsea parking the bus
                        R's

Comment

UURRGGHH!!!

Comment

Not bothered about Leicester TBH, they will obviously survive now. Sunderland and/or Villa probably won't.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Awful game plan again from Chelsea and the way Leicester are playing it's going to be another nail in the coffin !

Comment

Working...
                              X