X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillips to stay?

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...-10210283.html

Now he truly is the #rightsort

Hope so - could be a hell of an asset to us next season. Can't see it myself though, will certainly be a few clubs sniffing around him and reckon his head will get turned when his agent starts telling him about the offers etc. Can't imagine the prospect of Rotherham away excites him too much!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Slight glimmer of hope and a top interview.
      BUT he could hardly say anything else after that friendly match saturday and charlie missing the penalty that could of kick started the miracle and then smiling away all game and in photos after the game. They would all get a dig in the annual pitch invasion if he came out and said 'i cant wait to get out of this sh ithole'

Comment

Or he could have just said nothing other than we are fighting to stay up and the lads have belief

I think it's a simple as we keep Ramsey = at least one year more of Phillips.. If we don't go up first attempt then he will go (or at least I hope that's the case)

Comment

It depends on if Rangers needing the money or not, IMO we should put a price tag on him to scare other clubs off. Other teams seem to do it and get away with it
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Depends If we can afford his wage in the Championship If he really wants to stay.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

And If Ramsey will be kept Phillips might try to convince CA to stay....
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Philips would be massive in the Championship next season (injury permitting).

Comment

Thought he was tosh on Saturday. Left back had him in his pocket. Worked hard though as he was blowing after 70mins or so.

Would expect that purple patch of assists/goal to bag him a move and can't begrudge him if it does. Think he would be a top Championship player.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                    Thought he was tosh on Saturday. Left back had him in his pocket. Worked hard though as he was blowing after 70mins or so.

Would expect that purple patch of assists/goal to bag him a move and can't begrudge him if it does. Think he would be a top Championship player.
                    He made prem team of the week again sammy. The left back didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post

He was the only outlet Saturday and MOM for me especially first half

Comment

I genuinely think he will stay as long as we don't get silly offers.

I think tf and Ramsey will see him as one of the key players we must keep. We have a lot of people leaving in the summer and be foolish to think we will just seen everyone. There has to be limit. Yes Charlie, green, fer possibly Ononua will be sold but after that and considering how many people are out of contract, we must keep a decent spine.

Comment

Working...
                        X