We're safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're safe

If the likes of hull city can win 2 on the spin were in no doubt of a win against similar. I mean c'mon hull ffs.gotta be one of the poniest about,a smaller Wigan type if I'm honest.. keep the faith brothers an sister ,the scousers up against a far superior outfit this coming Saturday..their for the taking !! Surely we can't f uck this up???
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

its f ucked Van ,already ,just praying millwall stay up .fulham ,brentford ,charlton ,millwall ,brighton cant wait ,might even break out me electic blue trimm trabbs for that !
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Millwall down.

Comment

Cmon mate, it's us. Liverpool will turn us over without a doubt.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

It was already an impossible task,those Hull results has finished us, let's hope for Warnock type run next season, keep our good players lose the rest and start again, the planning should start now!
          Last edited by californiahoop; 29-04-2015, 07:08 AM.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Near on impossible task now but knowing us we will get a slice of luck and score a last min winner at Anfield results will go our way and we will breath new life into out hopes

But for me were down and have been for some period now

Comment

Wish I had that view van, but we are down IMO. We will get turned over at Liverpool & City and then it'll be near on confirmed.

Actually looking forward to next season in the Championship, especially with Brentford & Foolham on the cards.

Just hoping ST prices are dropped, will be farked off if they simply freeze em and give that spill about "you get more games for the price so it's technically a reduction".
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

1-25 now.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Wish I had that view van, but we are down IMO. We will get turned over at Liverpool & City and then it'll be near on confirmed.

Actually looking forward to next season in the Championship, especially with Brentford & Foolham on the cards.

Just hoping ST prices are dropped, will be farked off if they simply freeze em and give that spill about "you get more games for the price so it's technically a reduction".

Comment

Even If we beat Liverpool it would be too late.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Make you right,must've been half on the crack pipe last night but Leicester losing tonight still gives me that tiny glimmer..Liverpool 0 QPR 2
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Hmmmmm... You talking about the Hull that's taken 6 points off us this season? If they're pony then lord knows what that makes us.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

This and this

Comment

Season ticket prices better be dropped next season otherwise i aint re-newing!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              1-25 now.
                              1-33 now kev, wooden spoon job this season. Roll on the next
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X