Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anybody not going to Liverpool now after the West Ham result?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
    Aint that the truth
    Is it the truth, are you actually allowed to drown dogs in the u.k?

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
      Our current team is good enough for a draw at least
      our current team is dog s hit and has been all season
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Is it the truth, are you actually allowed to drown dogs in the u.k?
        no doubt Kev ,ive been drowning dogs at every opportunity for years ,even puppys with happy homes ,even puppys with happy homes that can swim

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          no doubt Kev ,ive been drowning dogs at every opportunity for years ,even puppys with happy homes ,even puppys with happy homes that can swim

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
            Even this one Vesps

#standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I'm driving up Friday from Kent, gonna make a weekend of it. Only issue being I had to get severely restricted tickets for me and my sons, Not ideal but we really wanted to go to this game.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                I'm driving up Friday from Kent, gonna make a weekend of it. Only issue being I had to get severely restricted tickets for me and my sons, Not ideal but we really wanted to go to this game.
                By all accounts can't see crossbar at other end and that's when everyone sitting, when everyone standing can't see anything. As most will be standing , if you know others going They would squeeze up to let you in, no way will everyone remain seated however the game pans out. I'm about halfway up in 122 so should be fine. Plenty pics if you search anfield road restricted view pics

Comment

didn't like the price myself , last time i thought like that we beat the bluenoses at SB

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    Even this one Vesps

i may let him off ,Blue ,only because he has the destroyed dejected expression of a true Ranger !

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                      By all accounts can't see crossbar at other end and that's when everyone sitting, when everyone standing can't see anything. As most will be standing , if you know others going They would squeeze up to let you in, no way will everyone remain seated however the game pans out. I'm about halfway up in 122 so should be fine. Plenty pics if you search anfield road restricted view pics
                      Frankly, folks should just sit down... Wilfully obscuring the view for many fellow Rs is just not on. Generally I'm placid and tolerant of people standing in front of me and I stand up to see over them. But, if I still can't see even when standing myself I wouldnt be so amenable. Luckily, my seat is pretty decent on Saturday aside from being a bit close to the mickey mousers.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                        Frankly, folks should just sit down... Wilfully obscuring the view for many fellow Rs is just not on. Generally I'm placid and tolerant of people standing in front of me and I stand up to see over them. But, if I still can't see even when standing myself I wouldnt be so amenable. Luckily, my seat is pretty decent on Saturday aside from being a bit close to the mickey mousers.
                        I'm happy to stay seated the majority of the time but the standing starts at the front and everyone then has to stand to see . I think we only have block 121 and 122 on Saturday so if your at the end of one of them you are next to the mousers

Comment

Working...
                        X