Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zamora: We must hunt Foxes down

http://www.thfclatest.com/2014/04/26...nt-foxes-down/

Is this #### for real ? Ffs bobby perhaps if you started putting away chances instead of fluffing your lines like yesterday AGAIN we would stand half a chance . Absolute clown

Comment

I would love to see us sneak a win over one of the big boys before we say our good byes but relegation is a shoe in for me.

We need it tbh. We needs someone to really lay some decent foundations so the next time we go up we have a decent spine who are a a good age full of pace and we might just need to add 2 or 3 quality players.

Hopefully club is finally going to learn its lesson and do things propeley. We could all do with a season back I. The championship, refreshed squad and playing so,e decent football.

Comment

We are not down yet, I agree With Bobby!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Frustrating really is, we should of been doing this months ago
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

" Zamora: We must hunt Foxes down" - Zamora is supporting Conservative then
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Greg could not put it better myself if he took one of two chances he had on sat or one of three or four he had against Everton table looks different

Our players put out so much hot air but fail to walk the walk on the pitch

Comment

Just yet another "we know what we need to do" type statement from one of the players.....

In the words of Mr T "quit your jibba jabba fool"!!!!!!........ and do your talking on the pitch.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  We are not down yet, I agree With Bobby!
                  We can do this, lets believe. More performances like saturday and three away wins and a home win are very possible. We are staying up, well said bobby, we believe in you all. (not really)

Comment

Farking unbelievable a man puts full shift in works his nuts off gets slagged of and golden b@ll@x misses a penalty and does fark all for the rest of the afternoon and not a whisper

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      Farking unbelievable a man puts full shift in works his nuts off gets slagged of and golden b@ll@x misses a penalty and does fark all for the rest of the afternoon and not a whisper
                      Maybe slagging off neither of them is the right thing to do?
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Works his nuts off but misses the target more often then not with chances most strikers would put away in their sleep. I would work my nuts off can I have a game up top???

Plenty had a go at Austin too on sat so hes not got away with it

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Maybe slagging off neither of them is the right thing to do?
                          Maybe but that was a game for him to stand up and be counted ,as the forwards at Liecester and Burnley have done against the odds

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Works his nuts off but misses the target more often then not with chances most strikers would put away in their sleep. I would work my nuts off can I have a game up top???

Plenty had a go at Austin too on sat so hes not got away with it
                            At least he tried !I have not read one post on here commenting on his total lack of effort , only without his goals we'd be worse off as tho that excuses his non showing in a must win game it was up to him to play with as much spirit and gusto as non scoring Zamora showed then we might have got something out of the game

Comment

Spin, spin, spin. Of course we can still survive but talk is cheap.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X