Lower league strikers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
    Daryl Murphy is 32 and has scored more goals this season then nearly the rest of his career combined. No thanks
    Got a feeling it is only one good season.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

We need pace and to be realistic. I really don't think Gestede or Rhodes will be achievable.

3 strikers is a must. 2 decent buys and prob a loan.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        We need pace and to be realistic. I really don't think Gestede or Rhodes will be achievable.

3 strikers is a must. 2 decent buys and prob a loan.
        The blackburn manager has been in the papers saying all weekend hes accepted the fact they will both be leaving him this summer mate.

Comment

I think one of the good approaches would be to get a good striker from the club interested in Charlie Austin as a bargain.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Nahki Wells & Will Grigg are 2 young strikers I'd bring in along side someone like Cameron Jerome.

Comment

We need players with pace on all flanks especially up front
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                The blackburn manager has been in the papers saying all weekend hes accepted the fact they will both be leaving him this summer mate.

Forget those two kev, the manager will probably only get 60% of any money that we will make in selling austin,fer,caulker,sandro, with hill, dunne, rio and joey also leaving (my opinion) we will need to bring in a hell of a lot of players.

my guess is the bulk will be free transfers with the odd couple being around 3 mil each. no more 10 mil pound players for us.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Take Sam Vokes from Burnley...weaken the opposition at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                  X