4 Games left - Lets just go for it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Games left - Lets just go for it

If were all honest now were down. Draws going forwards wont make a blind bit of difference its all about three points and wins

So lets not go down with a whimper as we did last time lets go out the last 4 games looking to win it and not playing it safe. If we leave ourselves open at the back so be it needs must. There should be one tactic given to the players for four games attack attack attack

Liverpool and City wont expect us to take it to them away so lets surprise them and see if we can dish out a bloody nose or two both have looked vulnerable recently.

Only a fool would give us a chance of staying up but if we give it a go and pick up and unexpected three points at Liverpool then who knows. If we are to lose the next two games then City and Liverpool need to walk off that pitch knowing they have had to work for it

Agree with everything said but going on yesterdays 'must win home london derby' I really struggle to see the players/management getting as fired up for these games as much as us fans.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Shoulda 'gone for it over 38' games... Too late now I'm afraid!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Bet Ramsey selects something like this:

Green
        Ned
        Dunne
        Caulker
        Hill
        Furlong
        Barton
        Sandro
        Yun
        Henry
        Zamora

Comment

We must go for six points from these games, as the OP said, all guns blazing!!!!
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Been saying this for the whole season tbh.

If we can't play an attacking 11 against West Ham at home then I doubt we're going to against Citeh…

Taarabt not getting a run of games is a travesty, for us plan A, B and C seems to be hoofing it up front to Bobby Zamora, arguably the worst starting striker in the league.

Comment

Arguably the worse starting striker in history!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

It being the lifeboat......

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                  Been saying this for the whole season tbh.

If we can't play an attacking 11 against West Ham at home then I doubt we're going to against Citeh…

Taarabt not getting a run of games is a travesty, for us plan A, B and C seems to be hoofing it up front to Bobby Zamora, arguably the worst starting striker in the league.
                  Taarabt not getting a run of games is his fault, until he decides to bother trying, we shouldn't waste a substitution on him
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Does show how ridiculous the HR comments on bonus games were. There's absolutely no reason why you can't go into these games with aim of getting 3 points. The target should be to be2 points behind Leicester going into the last game.

Comment

Agree lets just give it a go, under Harry we never went away with any ambition to win , it was all about trying not to get beat, and once behind couldn't do anything about it . Lets just smash it for 4 games, and we can all pray for a miracle,but sadly all too late

Comment

Anyone know if i could get a bet on four defeats and what odds? That lot have given up and are on the beach or thinking about what club to jump ship too. Wont get another point imho.

Comment

If Zamora starts then forget it. Far too predictable with him in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            That lot have given up and are on the beach or thinking about what club to jump ship too.
                            We wont get the game played against Newcastle for sun loungers and flip flops all over the pitch if were both on the beach

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              We wont get the game played against Newcastle for sun loungers and flip flops all over the pitch if were both on the beach
                              They need one more win to be totally safe mate, and they know when and where they will get it. Away banker.

Comment

Working...
                              X