Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

being promoted next season be great but stability better for our future!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• being promoted next season be great but stability better for our future!

As we have seen with Fulham,Cardiff,Norwich its a difficult feat to return immediately...... We fluked it let's be honest n our demise this year was unsurprising.... We need to finally clear out oxygen thief's like SWP,tarabbt etc n rebuild with a new bright young manager(not Ramsey)......hill,dunne,Zamora must all be finally let go but hill retained in some club capacity.....macarthy must be installed as number one keeper ....as much money as possible recouped on Charlie,fer,Sandro...pay any...if any ffp 'fine' then get in some young hungry ,yet tested, players.....but three strikers minimum is a must....I firmly believe our lack of firepower bar Charlie over the last few seasons has cost us dearly.

McCarthy
    Lb..........friend of middlesbor
    Onhuha
    Caulker
    Rb............perch/Wigan.....won't cost much and decent at this level
    Phillips
    Barton
    Henry
    Tom ince............the lad has looked good for derby

Bamford.......if Chelsea will do business with us
    Rudy gestede.....always liked this lad
    Andre grey......looks lively for Brentford
    David Vaughn....at Huddersfield but in a better team this lad could be decent
    Isn Henderson....Rochdale..... Really think this lad could step up to impress

Get any three of those we would be OK up front with ince/Phillips chipping in

Let's forget 'big' over salaried names n start sowing some decent seeds to build a solid foundation for the future....this club now needs to stop behaving like a spoilt child and becoming the club we all love again!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Rest assured we will struggle next season. We will sell Austin, Phillips and Fer and use the money to pay for our loss. Expect us to spend like 5-6 years in the Championship. In fact I am worried about going down to League 1.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Yousef I respect your opinion but over expectations have heaped unnecessary pressure and helped divide the fans ..we have not been competitive as a premiership club in our final few seasons in the mid 90s and our recent forrays in it....our record of producing home grown talent is a disgrace... Let Chris Ramsey continue his so I'm told good work there...a manager like Warburton aided by an older head may work wonders for us!

Comment

Agree Facto but I would not turn my nose up at another promotion as its the way that WBA became a solid prem side they went down two or three times and banked the money and built. We have so far wasted most the dough we made but if we went up and spent wisely and went down I can cope with that its the waste that p isses me off

Comment

Westie I agree young man...I'm annoyed we appear to have not learnt one iota from previous mistakes...this must be addressed!

Comment

Do people realise the difference between a seasons parchute payment and seasons premier league payment for next season , it would be far easier to reorganize and have real clear out with premier league payment than doing it with the parchute payment , thank your DOF for that lads

Comment

Phillips won't be sold.... We will keep him make a year. It would be suicidal to sell everyone and there is no need.

The club will ultimately have to sell so we will lose players like Charlie, fer, htoilett, green, possibly onohua and hopefully htoilett and Traore. Plus Zamora off contract, possibly joey,mess you later swp.

That's a huge saving in wages and will recoup a decent amount.

Our clear out has to be sensible. We need to put our feet down and keep a few players.

McCarthy

Tripper Kalas caulker Robinson (when fit) yun until he's back

Phillips Sandro Lansbury ince - (think will be at hull - but gray or king would be good to)

Gayle.... Sell Austin to palace get him as part of the deal. Afobe - wolves striker

That team is full of pace with good players. If we keep players like dunne, Henry, faurlin and add our youth players to the squad - this sort of team would be very competitive and it's also a team you can move forward with.

It's time to rebuild. If it ,eams 2 years in the championship so be it.

Loads of talent in the championship we can target. Who the lad on loan at brentford for Spurs looks class? Dicko uptop for wolves? The winger at Forrest we are linked with.

A proper rebuilding job at qpr getting rid of the dead weights and investing in a paced youth all squad and keeping and developing players like caulker, yun, Phillips, furlong, McCarthy is the way forward.

Comment

We will win the next 3 games 2-1 at Liverpool, 3-2 at Man City and 2-1 v Newcastle. If Leicester are already safe before the last game, we will win 3-1. 12 points should keep us up.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                  We will win the next 3 games 2-1 at Liverpool, 3-2 at Man City and 2-1 v Newcastle. If Leicester are already safe before the last game, we will win 3-1. 12 points should keep us up.

Comment

No way we will get ince not the way his been playing, plus gestede will be snapped up by a premier club. We have more chance off signing Rhodes
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Ince would be an amazing signing but i think derby have greed to buy him alreadyl

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Ince would be an amazing signing but i think derby have greed to buy him alreadyl
                        We should off signed him well before hull
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Given our perilous financial situation, I will be very surprised if we laid out much in transfer fees .

Comment

Originally posted by CHOCKY View Post
                            Given our perilous financial situation, I will be very surprised if we laid out much in transfer fees .
                            I don't think we'll be able to spend anything and our wage bill will still be far to much. They were saying on SSN that we are the 8th highest paying club in wages.

Comment

Working...
                            X