No announcement yet.

Next Manager if we go down ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not too sure about Ramsey? but I think Les will give his mate the job, I think ther'e are better people I'd rathe see in charge, Warburton, Robinson,Clement, my Preference would be the Dutchman SSHteve McLaraen. with maybe Clint under his wing being groomed for future management

Comment

McClaren? Derby could miss out on promotion again, maybe he'll leave or they'll sack him.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Kananka? if only!!
        Last edited by Shania; 01-05-2015, 09:01 PM. Reason: Keyboard error
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          Not too sure about Ramsey? but I think Les will give his mate the job, I think ther'e are better people I'd rathe see in charge, Warburton, Robinson,Clement, my Preference would be the Dutchman SSHteve McLaraen. with maybe Clint under his wing being groomed for future management
          Pretty much of the same opinion here. I accept CR was dealt a bad hand, and could anyone have done better, we'll never know. Results have tho' been awful and some of the decision making has left a lot to be desired. Just suppose Timmy or even someone else, have been given the team until the end of the season and the exact same set of circumstances had unfolded. I wonder how many would then be clamouring for an extended contract. I suspect very few. However, if he gets the position, I hope he proves me wrong, but for me, putting sentiment aside, I don't think he's the answer, not as manager. I would also love to see Clint retained in some sort of coaching role. Just some thoughts. What a bloody disaster !

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Kananka? if only!!
            Chris Kamara?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              Chris Kamara?
              Eitor Karanka I think, Middlesbrough manager.

For the record I want Warburton, but wouldn't be totally against sticking with Ramsey.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2