No announcement yet.

they fly so high.....they reach the sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we couldn't even beat a team clearly on holiday.... Sums up us being no where near big enough for premier league status!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Looks like you are spot on!!
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        "London calling" is also a bit cringeworthy to listen to. Not sure many clubs and their fans are that scared of us these day.
        Really Shania
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
          Really Shania
          Yes I Wish we would have a song a la "You`ll never walk alone" My opinion only:
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            I marvelled at that site of them in their identikit hoolie garb: Poofy slip-on loafer shoes, white socks, stone washed tight jeans, Fair isle pattern pullover and nasty wedge barnets. Me being a bit indie/alternative thought they looked like a bunch of prize chumps but I s'pose that was what hard cases wore back then?
            Probably the cup game ,when they brought loads ,or maybe that was a couple of years later ,but clothes wise ,we all wore it mate ,and they were diamond pringles/lyle and scotts not fair isle , and ( maybe because of Stuarts ) we had more than our fair share of top dressers ,history has been rewritten about Casuals ,it was never just a football thing ,in London at least ,it was the main youth culture of the 80s before Acid changed everything . Top fashions . ( the jeans were Lois faded ,not stone washed )
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Patchy sorta mob West Ham, big numbers one year and swamp everywhere, the next season virtual no shows? Me, I always had time for 'em since they bailed myself and eight others out of a nasty situation at New St Station following a Birmingham City away game circa '75ish. Spotted and in trouble outside St Andrews before the match we were then kicked up and down the terrace for half the game before enduring a nightmare trip back to the station where god knows how many of 'em kept breaking through the shoddy police presence 'till the cavalry arrived....a party of 50 / 60 Hammers coming back from Wolves, I think. I had no trouble with the bubble song since then.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonR View Post
                Patchy sorta mob West Ham, big numbers one year and swamp everywhere, the next season virtual no shows? Me, I always had time for 'em since they bailed myself and eight others out of a nasty situation at New St Station following a Birmingham City away game circa '75ish. Spotted and in trouble outside St Andrews before the match we were then kicked up and down the terrace for half the game before enduring a nightmare trip back to the station where god knows how many of 'em kept breaking through the shoddy police presence 'till the cavalry arrived....a party of 50 / 60 Hammers coming back from Wolves, I think. I had no trouble with the bubble song since then.
                no problem with west ham ,but i dont get the love in , nowadays just essex boys wishing they had their dads pie n mash
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                X