they fly so high.....they reach the sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they fly so high.....they reach the sky

and like my dreams they fade n die...fortunes always hiding i looked everywhere...im forever blowing bubbles pretty bubbles in the air!

gotta say,for me, the most iconic club anthem after liverpools walk on......
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    and like my dreams they fade n die...fortunes always hiding i looked everywhere...im forever blowing bubbles pretty bubbles in the air!

Must admit I agree with every word Facto, however I'd love to change the words a little.

They fly so high.....they reach the sky
    and then we have Queens Park Rangers who make us die... all the bubbles popping... popping everywhere... we are the Queens Park Rangers who pop bubbles in the air.

Comment

Myu you old bean....you considered penning our next Eurovision ditty?

Comment

I hate the song with a passion, only because that's the only song they sing good fans but there song choices are very poor, West Ham are the team I always want to get relegated hopefully next season
        You Rsssssss

Comment

ive

ive always loved west ham with a passion,in 1969 the loft was well and trully taken by man utd chelsea arsenal,but both tottenham and west ham
          let us keep our loftus road end,we were allowed to carry on singing and outside there was no bloodbath
          so there fans showed dignity and decency in a wonderfull way,and although the west ham youth are fairly unpredictable and at upton park they rain coins down on the qpr fans
          there old guard did show us a little bit of compassion
          so i dont really have anything but respect for them also millwall for me are a few a a horrible lot them and chelsea wwere always the bully boys of football and
          west ham do give them a few clips around the ear sometimes which lets them know they cant have it all there own way
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

In Cooke's ......double pie mash n liquor,...... Lovely jubblee

!

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
              both tottenham and west ham let us keep our loftus road end,we were allowed to carry on singing
              Wow! They actually let us keep our loftus road end, and even allowed us to carry on singing?!?!

Incredible! How awfully decent of them!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post

Imho theres always only ever been and probably will only ever be one stand out 'iconic club anthem' in English football- You'll Never Walk Alone.....

.....cant stand that friggin bubble song by the way!!
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Cant say I have any strong feelings about West Ham.... they're just there, sorta like Coventry. I did get irate the minute London won the 2012 Olympic bid cos I absolute knew that us taxpayers would be building their new ground and I was quickly proved correct; all that "Legacy" bullshine - I ask you!!?
                  I do remember a game against them at LR in mid-80s when lots of them infiltrated the home areas . However, they were dotted about here and there and in insufficient numbers to "take" our end (like the 70s when they swamped our end) so they ended up getting taken out and frog marched along side of pitch to their own end. It ended up with a hundred of 'em sat along the hoardings in front of The Ellerslie whilst stewards worked out how to crowbar them into School End. From my position in the Paddock I marvelled at that site of them in their identikit hoolie garb: Poofy slip-on loafer shoes, white socks, stone washed tight jeans, Fair isle pattern pullover and nasty wedge barnets. Me being a bit indie/alternative thought they looked like a bunch of prize chumps but I s'pose that was what hard cases wore back then?

Comment

I wonder if they will bring their bubble machine with them today.

Comment

Just a sh it team from essex.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Nice West Ham love-in goin on here. Hope our team doesn't feel the same.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                          At least facto gots some company tonight on the district line to Romford.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                            This. Hate West Ham and the way they think they're a big club still
                            When these days they're nobody's. Their song is so cringe worthy too.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

"London calling" is also a bit cringeworthy to listen to. Not sure many clubs and their fans are that scared of us these day.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X