Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Yun Fer and Dunne all be on the pitch Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to tell whether Yun should start on the bench or not, but during the few last matches he played before he was injured his head seemed to boil quite heavely when we/he were pressed. Hence, it could be that the break has done him good. indeed, we need his speed..that´s for sure.
    Last edited by Shania; 22-04-2015, 08:42 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      Yeah, Clint's been prolific hasn't he....

I'd have Yun back in the team if fit without any question. For all Clint's endeavour and effort, he's not good enough anymore and has to compensate when playing for his deficiencies and costs us goals. Admittedly last few games he's done alright, but got to be Yun as 1st choice when fit.
      I have you about right there Big Fella....

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        And clint scores vital goals now and again. I would have a nicker yun retires without ever scoring.
        Didn't Clint just score his first ever Premier League goal? Should have been his second mind...

I want Clint in the team too. I don't care if it is at left back or in the middle but I think he brings an x-factor that is necessary in a relegation scrap.
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
          Didn't Clint just score his first ever Premier League goal? Should have been his second mind...

I want Clint in the team too. I don't care if it is at left back or in the middle but I think he brings an x-factor that is necessary in a relegation scrap.
          I would start Clint at LB, not sure about in the middle because Onouha and Caulker have been decent recently, Yun can come in later if pace is needed from the fullback spot and Hill can always move in to a central role if necessary!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Think Yun may start, because of West Ham's wide threat? dont think Fer or Dunne will start may bring them on if needed,and chasing the game but if we're winning not sure, but I think Ramsey would like to give them a bit more time

Comment

For some reason I can feel it in my bones we will be 2-0 at half time
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Clint celebrated the birth of his son a few days ago. Could be out for saturday? Anyway I've heard he's named him Jude, after our mascot.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                  Clint celebrated the birth of his son a few days ago. Could be out for saturday? Anyway I've heard he's named him Jude, after our mascot.
                  Nice name Jude, am glad they never named him (down)
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    Think Yun may start, because of West Ham's wide threat?
                    Yun should start.

The Hill fan club need to remember the last time we played them at home in the prem when he was LB and got anihilated in the first 20 mins down his side, beaten repeatedly and from 2 of the attacks that came from that side they ended up 2-0 to the good. They had clearly done their homework and targeted him as a weakness after he'd been ripped to shreds in the previous game at West Brom also, with goals from his side in that game too.

Sentiment has it's place, and it's not in a relegation scrap when we need to win matches. If Hill plays LB they will work that flank as they did the last time.

Comment

if will yun plays mincing around all over the gaff we,re done for!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        if will yun plays mincing around all over the gaff we,re done for!
                        It will be win win though for you surely against your good old hammers? You big them up so much I think you're baffled with what side of the fence to sit
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We could consider playing Yun left midfield and Hill at left back.

Comment

Originally posted by johnp View Post
                            We could consider playing Yun left midfield and Hill at left back.
                            Thats a decent shout tbf

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              It will be win win though for you surely against your good old hammers? You big them up so much I think you're baffled with what side of the fence to sit
                              its happy days all round for me then....got a couple of old school icream firm sitting with me in upper loft as facto jnr away!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X