Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we really stay up?

I've got serious doubts.

Sometimes I think we're all guilty of being too optimistic.

It's the hope that kills you.

I would be more confident if our defence was more solid, but a no for me, my last games this season will be west spam, liverpool, Newcastle.
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Come 5.00pm on Saturday night we could realistically be out of Bottom 3 and if we are still out of it by the time Liverpool kicks off the following Saturday then I do believe we have a good chance off staying up. West Ham is a huge game for us and will either keep the momentum of the last 3 games going even with the scums defeat or kill us off once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
        I've got serious doubts.

Sometimes I think we're all guilty of being too optimistic.

It's the hope that kills you.
        No ! We were relegated at the end of January , being in the Premier league is an expencive business why ? Becouse the rewards are great , we was nearly good enough this season but not quite ,
        We spent a lot of money to get to that point it was sheer stupidity not to bring in another defender 2 when you look at the regular gaffs from Caulker and co

Comment

Personally I think we will have to rely on other results and we've used up our luck on that score in 2011/12

Comment

Nope! It's just the way the season has gone, too many late goals conceded, not enough surprise results going our way, the last minute 2 points lost at home to 10 men Swansea was the begining of the end to me, part of me died that day and I really feared for our Premier League survival! I fully expect something to go wrong in another "must win" match at home to the out of form Hammers, sorry for being so negative, just my opinion, you asked!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Think it´s too late now.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Think it´s too late now.
                We've got as much chance of staying up as your St. Louis Blues have of winning The Stanley Cup!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

NO, that`s not entirely true!!. Fer and Dunne(?) can do the business.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                    we've got as much chance of staying up as your st. Louis blues have of winning the stanley cup!
                    go blues go!
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

It's a big ask now we're relying on other teams, and 2 very difficult away games means we'd need to win the other 3 probably left ourselves too much to do, needed to win at Villa and get something against Chelscum, and with quite a few of the bottom teams playing each other it means some of these have to pick up points

Comment

Sunderland made a late run last season -- we would have to repeat that model for success, beginning this weekend -- we are clearly playing well enough to win any game; now we've got to figure out how to do that.

Comment

Are we agreed that if we lose against West Ham we're toast?

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
                            Are we agreed that if we lose against West Ham we're toast?
                            Agree on something on a football forum?!?!?!
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

If we manage to stay up it will be a miracle if we lose at West Ham.

Comment

Working...
                              X