Liverpool away SOLD OUT??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool away SOLD OUT??

I just went on the online box office to buy a couple, only to read its sold out. The initial allocation was around 800 and the away section holds around 3k surely they can request more tickets as nearly 10 days until the game and also if we best West Ham, I'm sure plenty more will want to go and we would sell out the full allocation, can someone have a word as its turning out like the Villa away ticket shambles.

800 is perfectic on a Saturday afternoon game, and they want a 40.000 stadium, our fans send out a vibe that's why we can't get a decent allocation
    You Rsssssss

Comment

I couldn't even give my ticket for Villa away for nothing so no surprise we haven't taken more than this. There is also disruptions on the trains from some regions as I am having to go home via Manchester.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
        I couldn't even give my ticket for Villa away for nothing so no surprise we haven't taken more than this. There is also disruptions on the trains from some regions as I am having to go home via Manchester.
        Still no excuses Rangers are laying on free coach travel
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Surely they can request some more ? Pay on the door as I can make that one

Comment

Allocation was 1800

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/ti...e-2345745.aspx
            We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
              I can't see Rangers sending 1000 tickets back
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Sold out 1800 then. I don't get to many aways but went to West Brom and there was the thick end of 3k there which I thought was impressive. I know there were cheap tickets but still a good turn out.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  Sold out 1800 then. I don't get to many aways but went to West Brom and there was the thick end of 3k there which I thought was impressive. I know there were cheap tickets but still a good turn out.
                  Think the usual suspects are just having a moan up Croydon
                  Some of our away numbers have been damn good this year, despite the lack of results
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Not having a moan, after we beat West Brom the remaining tickets for the Villa game were not available online and the information was to buy tickets on the day. So you've now got Sat eve Sunday, bank holiday Monday and Tuesday with no tickets available and then 300 suddenly appeared on the online box office at about 10am Tuesday morning and they were sold out in seconds. The bottom tier was left unsold if the club had used a bit of common sense we would have sold out the bottom tier and who knows that extra support on a Tuesday night might have made the difference between a point or 3.
                    if we get beat by West Ham on Saturday not many will want to travel but if we win come on we will all to go The Liverpool game.

Comment

As someone has said, initial allocation was 1800 and went as far as general sale but as soon as we beat West brom they were snapped up, the club received another 126 tickets that were restricted view and they were also snapped up.
                      With hindsight we could have taken the larger allocation (club had choice of 1800 or 2900) but if they didn't sell qpr still pay for them, club thought they got it right but since the draw,at villa and win at West brom it's now evident they got it wrong, it's hard to gauge numbers as no one has the crystal ball.
                      If we beat West Ham or even if we don't and the gap is 3 points or less from safety this is going to be a massive massive away day.
                      ps, my ticket came in post this morning, can't wait! U R'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by haddockandbloater View Post
                        Not having a moan, after we beat West Brom the remaining tickets for the Villa game were not available online and the information was to buy tickets on the day. So you've now got Sat eve Sunday, bank holiday Monday and Tuesday with no tickets available and then 300 suddenly appeared on the online box office at about 10am Tuesday morning and they were sold out in seconds. The bottom tier was left unsold if the club had used a bit of common sense we would have sold out the bottom tier and who knows that extra support on a Tuesday night might have made the difference between a point or 3.
                        if we get beat by West Ham on Saturday not many will want to travel but if we win come on we will all to go The Liverpool game.
                        That's not true.

700 Villa tickets were available until midday Sunday after the WBA game before sales closed.

You are right the club did say sales on the night which was wrong but tickets were available for a few hours again on the day.

Regarding Liverpool, we received 1800 tickets and they were on general sale for a couple of weeks before the last 200 normal view tickets got snapped up after the Villa game. The club then released a small number of restricted and severely restricted view tickets.

Tickets get 'purchased' on two different levels, sale or return and sale only. The smaller allocation is sale and return and larger sale only.

The club has been burnt in the past taking larger allocations and having poor sales, Man City being the prime example. Ticket arrangements are completed roughly 5 weeks in advance so the club was never going to take the full 3,000 at Liverpool with the position we were in.

No one can complain, we failed to sell out the maximum allocation at Hull and WBA lately when it was £17 and £15 a ticket and both huge games and I doubt the prospect of paying £47 a ticket for 2,000 empty seats at Liverpool sat lightly with the board if results hadn't picked up.

If we want larger allocations then people need to start turning up to away games, it's as simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                          That's not true.

700 Villa tickets were available until midday Sunday after the WBA game before sales closed.

You are right the club did say sales on the night which was wrong but tickets were available for a few hours again on the day.

Regarding Liverpool, we received 1800 tickets and they were on general sale for a couple of weeks before the last 200 normal view tickets got snapped up after the Villa game. The club then released a small number of restricted and severely restricted view tickets.

Tickets get 'purchased' on two different levels, sale or return and sale only. The smaller allocation is sale and return and larger sale only.

The club has been burnt in the past taking larger allocations and having poor sales, Man City being the prime example. Ticket arrangements are completed roughly 5 weeks in advance so the club was never going to take the full 3,000 at Liverpool with the position we were in.

No one can complain, we failed to sell out the maximum allocation at Hull and WBA lately when it was £17 and £15 a ticket and both huge games and I doubt the prospect of paying £47 a ticket for 2,000 empty seats at Liverpool sat lightly with the board if results hadn't picked up.

If we want larger allocations then people need to start turning up to away games, it's as simple as that.
                          Yet they are happy to pay SWP 60k a week but won't risk a few more tickets for away games !!

The bigger allocations for WBA & HULL were justified as we took a lot more than the minimum allocation and only around 200 went unsold at both games, surely its better to have 2500 rangers there in a 3k allocation with 500 empty seats than 1300 in the smallest allocation ?

As for that Man City game whoever thought we would take the full allocation to a game live on bt at 17.30 is a bigger mug than person who handed out the contracts to Barton , SWP etc
                          We Are The People.....

Comment

Uttering barton and swp in the same breath. Yeah alright.

Comment

fvcking half and half scarf merchants

Comment

Working...
                              X