Rivals with games in hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivals with games in hand

I find it irritating that Sunderland, Hull and Leicester have played one game less than us, sorta skews table. Things get a lot better in middle of next week when Hull play Liverpool on 28th and Leicester play Chelsea on 29th. BUT.........
    Sunderland's game in hand at Arsenal is not until the 20th May!!?? Means table's still skew-wiff for another month. Dunno why fixture cant be played next week too but it appears effing Sky TV are the root of it. I really hope that the champions and top 4 are all sorted well before end of season so all their big TV games are dead rubbers.

No point getting upset over it it is what it is. They need win games in hand and it's against tough sides

Had we held on against villa would have really worked out in our favour as would have put pressure on them to win so swings and roundabouts

Let's not forget season we survived Bolton had three games in hand on us at one point and screwed it up games in hand are not all their cracked up to be

Comment

Its nothing to do with sky, its cup runs/replays. The last day and last game is always everyone plays at the exact same time.

Comment

if

if we can beat both city and liverpool away we can really shocl everybody those two wins with west ham and newcastle give us 12 points
        given us 38 points which should be enough
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
          if we can beat both city and liverpool away we can really shocl everybody those two wins with west ham and newcastle give us 12 points
          Im with you ted, if we win every game we can do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Its nothing to do with sky, its cup runs/replays. The last day and last game is always everyone plays at the exact same time.
            The Sunderland game is everything to do with Sky. Could/should be played next week like all the other cup affected games are but Sky have bunged it on telly 3 weeks later. Like I say, hopefully game will be a dead rubber due to Mackems being down and Arsenal assured of 3rd or whatever already.

Comment

I dont get what you mean, check the fixtures list and when else could they of played it as both clubs have got games every week, and arsenal play on the sunday next week. It is skys fault i suppose for having sunday games, but they pay all the money and Arsenals cup run has got in the way and i think thats the only time they could play that game to not punish arsenal with too many games in a week for doing well in the fa cup.
              http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/m...y/matches.html
              Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 21-04-2015, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Tbf Kev they could play the Arsenal game next week. Chelsea and Arsenal play each other on the weekend, chelsea play midweek after and then again on the weekend. Arsenal dont play again until the monday 8 days later. But it doesnt matter too much really

Comment

If we do this I'll run around the bush green NAKED ( not a pretty sight) , but 12 poins we'd deffo stay up ans probaly end up about 12th

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                    Tbf Kev they could play the Arsenal game next week. Chelsea and Arsenal play each other on the weekend, chelsea play midweek after and then again on the weekend. Arsenal dont play again until the monday 8 days later. But it doesnt matter too much really
                    No you are right mate, they do. And arsenal even have an extra day off cos their game is Monday night. W anchors, why couldnt they play it wednesday when chelsea play Leicester. Or maybe that wouldnt be fair on sunderland, cos they would have saturday, Wednesday, saturday and no other club has that.:

Comment

I smell a conspiracy.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I think they must get to chose a replay date between a few choices that suits both clubs. Agree with the op, it is annoying though, whoevers fault it is.

Comment

if we can beat both city and liverpool away we can really shock ever bodydy those two wins with west ham and newcastle give us 12 points
                          Love it !!!!!! If we can do that I will run around Leicester naked all day used to be a pretty site. We would need 10 points min to stand a chance west ham is a must win in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Im with you ted, if we win every game we can do this.
                            I see what you did there
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                            X