Atmosphere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atmosphere

Was unable to make todays game, hope the atmosphere was as good as the last time we played the scum, was it?

Ask the Chelsea bender on the match thread. He enjoyed it.

Comment

That good eh!

Comment

He loved it. Fortunately Master Baldwin has now been safely tucked up in his bed after his ordeal..... Has a big day at school tomo and needs his beauty sleep.

Night night James.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          He loved it. Fortunately Master Baldwin has now been safely tucked up in his bed after his ordeal..... Has a big day at school tomo and needs his beauty sleep.

Night night James.
          Schools are on holiday bakes8 lol, master Baldwin won't venture down Hq that often that's for sure
          You Rsssssss

Comment

They made more noise than usual to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
              Schools are on holiday bakes8 lol, master Baldwin won't venture down Hq that often that's for sure
              Must admit Harry, James perked me up after that horrible loss. To know he had a proper miserable time at HQ puts a big smile on my face

Comment

After they scored?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  They made more noise than usual to be honest.
                  Really? I heard nothing from R Block

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    Must admit Harry, James perked me up after that horrible loss. To know he had a proper miserable time at HQ puts a big smile on my face
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                      After they scored?
                      Yeah course, but during the game they sung more than usual at ours imo.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        I was in R block and the crowd was immense. For some reason you can't always hear the singing and chanting from that corner in other parts of the ground, but I can assure you there was a witheringly intense, almost non-stop rain of fire upon Terry and the rest of those unsavoury characters from SW London. The craic was good, many songs were sung - including Mourinho's right, your fans are shiite and many other favourites..

Absolutely gutted to be there and witness them steal the game with the one mistake. I can tell you the scum players were unmanned by the atmosphere, it really got to them.

Comment

We were top notch today, gave great support for 90 minutes
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            i had to listen to that carefree song god knows how many times .... please can they get a new song

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              I was in R block and the crowd was immense. For some reason you can't always hear the singing and chanting from that corner in other parts of the ground, but I can assure you there was a witheringly intense, almost non-stop rain of fire upon Terry and the rest of those unsavoury characters from SW London. The craic was good, many songs were sung - including Mourinho's right, your fans are shiite and many other favourites..

Absolutely gutted to be there and witness them steal the game with the one mistake. I can tell you the scum players were unmanned by the atmosphere, it really got to them.
                              No mate I think kev was talking about the scum fans. I know we were loud.

Comment

Working...
                              X