Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do We Need A New Manager, Or Stick With Ramsey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
    Ramsey being a better manager than Redknapp is not a reason to give him the job though.
    Better than Mark Hughes. Not sure about Redknapp. Did ok in the championship, but he isn't a premiership manager.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      Better than Mark Hughes. Not sure about Redknapp. Did ok in the championship, but he isn't a premiership manager.
      Not sure if Hughes is the worst of the 3 when he is currently 10th in the prem with Stoke.
      Last edited by Hove Ranger; 17-04-2015, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
        Not sure if Hughes is the worst of the 3 when he is currently 10th in the prem with Stoke.
        Wasn't 10th in the table with us though was he!

Comment

Funny that after last weeks slating of Rangers by Redknapp we have gone a week with only positives written about us, just goes to show it was the Harry show that kept us in the papers for all the wrong reasons !! It was Harry that was the soap opera, as i think everyone knows, he just reiterated it himself.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
            Very succinct and spot on.... Go all out for Eddie Howe, Cloughie or Phil Parkinson if Eddie isn't available and have a proper LT plan that involves Ramsey gradually providing a regular stream of first team players would be my ideal scenario....
            Problem is that Tim Sherwood still wants him as his nr. 2. This means we can lose him if he isnīt getting his current job on a regular basis.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              Problem is that Tim Sherwood still wants him as his nr. 2. This means we can lose him if he isnīt getting his current job on a regular basis.
              Tim Sherwood is a number 2

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                Tim Sherwood is a number 2
                No.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Wasn't 10th in the table with us though was he!
                  no but his record before us and after us isnt too bad and he kept us up the 1st season, turning it around when most had written us off. Beating Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal at home in that run in. That is some of the best times we have had in recent years in the prem. Just a shame it went so wrong the following season. I wouldnt say he is a worse manager in terms of ability than Ramsey or Redknapp personally which was the point I was replying to
                  Last edited by Hove Ranger; 17-04-2015, 08:40 PM.

Comment

before the west brom result i admit to calling for him to be removed but since then he has shown he is tactically aware and has passion for qpr.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                      before the west brom result i admit to calling for him to be removed but since then he has shown he is tactically aware and has passion for qpr.
                      Fair points Big Fella....

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        I'm slightly torn between thinking that Ramsey is getting there after a hideous run of defeats and that anyone after the dross of Harry could be made to look good....!

Comment

Ramsey's first home win next weekend
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                          X