Win our 2 home games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win our 2 home games

We all probably thought that Chelsea would win and that we would have to win our 2 remaining home games and pick up a win away from home so that is still on half a chance.

Agree Mac but I don't think we will need a win away I think two wins and a draw will do it this season. If we win the two home games and do need a win away to secure it then no better place then Leicester to get it. I think come last day when you look at others fixtures us and Leicester could be playing out a draw and both staying up and that would suit both sides down to the ground

Man City on a shocking run so no fear of going their plus Liverpool find themselves in no mans land. Points to be had at both venues in my opinion now we have found some fight and heart

Comment

Massive games them 2. Leicester, thats the game though, that'll be the decider imho!!
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Our home form is now even worse than are away form (if thats even possible), so dont know how we are going to win those two games im very sad to say.
        Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 12-04-2015, 06:30 PM.

Comment

If burnley and Leicester win next week we are bottom so I hope Lady Luck is with us next week
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Our home form is no worse than are away form (if thats even possible), so dont know how we are going to win those two games im very sad to say.
            play like we did today and we've got a chance

Comment

I'm not giving in just yet!

OK It hurt's like mad at the moment, but 5 more performances like today might be enough, come on we back the team through thick and thin ,while there's life there is hope!

Comment

Leicester have Swansea and Burnley at Everton I would say draw for Leicester and lose for Burnley

Comment

Comment

No-one should give up after a performance like that one today. As fans all we can ask is the players give 100% and today they did. We were a skied goal kick away from matching the champions elect, play like that till season end and we have a chance.

Stay up or go down we will hopefully fight till the end.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Leicester have Swansea and Burnley at Everton I would say draw for Leicester and lose for Burnley
                      Love your loyalty westy but your bias towards us is ledge stuff. Everton 'at the beach' , swansea 'at the beach' but neither team battling for their life is going to win. Loved that predictor you did last week with chelsea not winning the league as well.

Comment

No-one should give up after a performance like that one today. As fans all we can ask is the players give 100% and today they did. We were a skied goal kick away from matching the champions elect, play like that till season end and we have a chance.

Stay up or go down we will hopefully fight till the end.

Comment

It's a good time to play man city, so you never know here's hoping
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Our home form is now even worse than are away form (if thats even possible), so dont know how we are going to win those two games im very sad to say.
                            I think it's a little harsh to refer to us losing recent home games in a way to suggest we've been awful, without putting it in to context. Yes we've lost 6 on the bounce, but against Man UTD, Southampton when 3rd, Arsenal, Spurs when flying, Everton at the start of their recent winning streak and now Chelsea..... Bar UTD, every other game was by a single goal, some naively when chasing a win.

All things considered, no there hadn't been points, but the performances at home haven't been too bad of late and if we maintain today's quality we should have enough for wins against west ham and Newcastle.

Comment

Love your loyalty westy but your bias towards us is ledge stuff. Everton 'at the beach' , swansea 'at the beach' but neither team battling for their life is going to win. Loved that predictor you did last week with chelsea not winning the league as well.
                              Everton on the beach there undefeated in there last four games winning three of them (undefeated in last six if you include Europa League) that not team on beach for me

Swansea lost twice at home since start of Dec to Liverpool and Chelsea.

That's not blind faith that's just looking at the form I would be amazed if either side get a win at the weekend two draws at best lets not forget guys us and them are bottom for a reason and that's because we tend not to go on winning runs why is it all of a sudden going to start for our rivals

Comment

Working...
                              X