Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KuPR View Post
    Wouldn't say hate, but I dislike the man yes.
    But your opinion should not be based on if you like or dislike him as a person/man it should be purely based on what he does on the pitch

Comment

yep man of the match need him for the last five games, and hopefully Fer will be back.

Comment

Dislike joey intensely but hand up that was a captains performance . 5 more of them and we're still in it . Well that lates barton

Comment

Thought that was probably the best performance he has had in a hoops shirt and very disciplined.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
            He is the only real captain in the team. Sets the tempo and leads from the front.
            Don`t forget Dunne!!
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              But your opinion should not be based on if you like or dislike him as a person/man it should be purely based on what he does on the pitch
              It is based on his performances, I said in the last game and now this one, that he's been very good and I hope he keeps it up for the rest of the season. I don't think he was that much better than his teammates today, with one huge exception.

He's been poor for the majority of this season, and a good deal of his career here. Was good at a lower level last year, and it's disappointing that it's taken until coming off the back of a self-inflicted three match ban to show some consistent good form. Maybe Ramsay has got his head together like he has with Phillips. Their form seems to have improved at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Don`t forget Dunne!!
                And Clint Hill, the club captain.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  Don`t forget Dunne!!
                  Tbf I forgot Dunne as he has been injured. Still prefer Joey as Captain personally

Comment

And Clint Hill, the club captain.
                    But he is only club captain because he is not expected to play many games. He will probably be dropped if Yun is back next game

Comment

But he is only club captain because he is not expected to play many games. He will probably be dropped if Yun is back next game
                      He's part of the squad, and Clint is as much captain material as Barton or Dunne (if not more perhaps), just warranted a mention alongside those two.

Comment

Was very good, along with all the outfield players.

Wasted a very good chance to put Charlie in clear on goal, and made some appalling passes, but work rate and general game was as good as he has been playing recently. Good to see the improvement.
                        This!
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Agree propa heart on the sleeve performance

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                            This!
                            Maybe naz the stat man can show us his stats and how many of those 'appalling passes' he made.

Comment

He is the only real captain in the team. Sets the tempo and leads from the front.
                              this. #lovejoey
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

JB immense today, good captain
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X