Burnley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burnley

Horrible team to watch so ####ing boring all they do is run tackle head foul run some more #####.

Still more than capable of beating us and other teams. Even Arsenal.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

1 goal in 6 games and people think they'll stay up, nah!

Comment

That's a poor a performance I have seen from Burnley this season so hopefully they have hit a brick wall

Personally think they have done excellent this season and last

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          That's a poor a performance I have seen from Burnley this season so hopefully they have hit a brick wall

agreed -they would have needed a huge slice of luck to get anything from that. Think that's one of the relegation spots sorted. Mind you -do feel they are to be admired for what they have achieved.

Comment

I know you're a big fan of work horses, however in the premiership that only gets you so far. I think they're down. We should be more worried about Leicester who actually have some quality in their team
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

They bore me to tears, how many headers do they get though in one game
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  I know you're a big fan of work horses, however in the premiership that only gets you so far. I think they're down. We should be more worried about Leicester who actually have some quality in their team
                  Agree. For all the huff and puff there does not appear to be much end product

Would not say fan of workhorses but to me working nuts off is the absolute minimum of any player regardless of your ability

Comment

Agree. For all the huff and puff there does not appear to be much end product

Would not say fan of workhorses but to me working nuts off is the absolute minimum of any player regardless of your ability
                    But to be fair they haven't really got the resources of every other Prem club. Their squad was pretty much the same as last years Champ team with a couple of additions, so their style of play is going to be fairly basic, but I kind of admire what they have done.

Kind of refreshing to do it nowadays without spending tons, sort of feel the same about Palace really, who were in admin when we nicked Warnock off them 5 years ago, and look what they have achieved now.

Comment

Starting to see the down side of Dyche's limited tacital nous. Picks the same team every week, and has run them into the ground. They look knackered at the most important time of the season. As far as their style goes - about as basic as it gets. Kick and rush Sunday League stuff. Ginger Mourinho my nutsack.
                      Last edited by surrey_hoop; 11-04-2015, 10:52 PM.

Comment

i think they have had a great season and all credit to them.haven't spent beyond their means unlike some,and have a good a chance as us of beating the drop.whats not to admire.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                          1 goal in 6 games and people think they'll stay up, nah!
                          Good point, never realized it.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                          X