Anyone think I'm exaggerating......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone think I'm exaggerating......

....when I say that if we manage to stay up it will be the greatest achievement in the club's history bar none?? Just can't see us surviving now (but then I thought we'd take 4 points from Palace and Everton, and none from West Brom and Villa). Think we'll need at least 36 points, surely we won't get them??

Comment

Can't help but think our recent form has come too late. Honestly can't see us staying up.

Comment

I give us a 25% chance of staying up. Harry's fault not Ramsey's. This seasons premiership has been poor as well, there are some shocking sides and we are still bottom 3.

Comment

I think it's going to be a case of the teams around us being so poor.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Still think were going down but at least now we are going down fighting!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              Such a shame cos the last two games have shown us how brilliant being in the premier league is, too late though sadly,

Comment

I think 36 points will keep teams up this season. Don't see why we have any less chance than Hull, Burnley, Leicester or Villa.

Keep believing! Wins against West Ham, Newcastle & Leicester, leaves us only needing a point from one of Chelsea, Liverpool or City to reach 36 points. If we can achieve this and we still go down then so be it.

Comment

And for Ramsey´s team it all started with Fer´s injury. so now with Fer coming back, I can see our team being bit a more composed.. and us pulling off a great escape as a result.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    This is all we've ever wanted as fans, Harry was just to negative away from home which may have cost us.

I don't know about any of you but if CR had of started the season, I think we would've been safe by now.

I was really disappointed yesterday that we couldn't defend our lead, however I'm so pleased that they didn't give up and kept going till the end.

If any of the players read this then hat's off to all of you, it was a massive result away from home against a side that's hit form.

Comment

Great performance from the team considering the points we picked up were away from home, I just hope its not to late.

Comment

Reading this made me optimistic
                        http://www.espnfc.com/barclays-premi...-and-leicester
                        They say it will end like that
                        35 - Hull
                        35 - Burnley
                        34 - Sunderland (should be 35 according to their prediction)
                        34 - Aston Villa
                        32 - QPR (they predict L against LIV/M.C, D against CHE/W.H/LEI and W against NEW) - I think 1/2 points more
                        31 - Leicester

Hull has the worst program - hardly winning any game and they are predicting a lot of points for burnley

Comment

For me all our 3 seasons in the prem have been truly shocking. Fact we appear to have spent a lot more ££££ than bulk of teams around us just makes it tragic.
                          If we stay up by dint of 4/5 solid wins and pull well clear of drop through our own efforts I'll be fairly content but if we end up staying up on last day mainly due to ineptitude of others I'll find it hard to get excited or celebrate.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                            For me all our 3 seasons in the prem have been truly shocking. Fact we appear to have spent a lot more ££££ than bulk of teams around us just makes it tragic.
                            If we stay up by dint of 4/5 solid wins and pull well clear of drop through our own efforts I'll be fairly content but if we end up staying up on last day mainly due to ineptitude of others I'll find it hard to get excited or celebrate.
                            If we stay up due to other teams involved all having shockers and losing all their last games (quite pos with hull) then i will be out on the biggest p iss up i have had in years it will last days i just cant see us doing it i know what we are like !

Comment

they

i think topographycally speaking you are correct
                              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X