Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight - Live Stream - Pubs in Brighton Area.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight - Live Stream - Pubs in Brighton Area.

Anybody know of any pubs showing it please guys?

BrightonR should know this one, he'll get back to you when he see's it.

Comment

Thanks MYU.

Comment

I'm afraid I'm not aware of any.

You could try giving the King & Queen on Marlborough Place a call, as they show loads of live games. The phone number is
        01273 607207.

Maybe get your brother to drive you there.

Comment

Nowhere in Brighton will be showing it. Take your laptop/tablet to the pub if you want to watch it in one.

Ps. Call the K & Q at your peril

Comment

Actually, I've just checked their website. Unfortunately, tonight is a "Karaoke Night" so probably best to give it a swerve.
            Unless of course they have, "How sh1t must you be, we're winning away" on the playlist.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
              Nowhere in Brighton will be showing it. Take your laptop/tablet to the pub if you want to watch it in one.

Ps. Call the K & Q at your peril
              We could all meet up on the Bandstand and listen to commentary, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                We could all meet up on the Bandstand and listen to commentary, I suppose.
                Couldnt deal with commentary when I know there is a stream. I will bring my headphones to listen to my stream while you guys listen to the commentary

Comment

When I went to Marbella last year I found a QPR pub, surely can't be that hard to find one showing the match in Sunny Brighton.

Comment

check out the 'monty' run by a fella called ginger mick. he has live games on

Comment

Working...
                    X