If no Vargas vs Villa....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
    Ramsay, like previous managers has noticed how unfit he is so isn't picking him unless he has no choice....
    See what you mean, ramsey must just not be doing a 'harry' and coating him off and preferring to ignore his name altogether. So if he wasn't deemed fit enough for Saturday why would he be for three days later as the op is suggesting????

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      See what you mean, ramsey must just not be doing a 'harry' and coating him off and preferring to ignore his name altogether. So if he wasn't deemed fit enough for Saturday why would he be for three days later as the op is suggesting????
      I don't think he will be unless there is no other choice...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
        I don't think he will be unless there is no other choice...
        Doughty is listed as a LMF, and Id much rather see him featured than Toillet, SWP, or Niko. Even If it was for 60 minutes, and bring on Kranjcar or Adel at the end, it would be something to consider.

Comment

Think Barton may be moved wide with Henry coming in , hope not Joey was excellent on Saturday in the middle look elsewhere not sure it should be Adel or Hoillett though

Comment

Kranjcar will start. Ramsey won't want to unsettle things too much and he played the majority of our last win.

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
              anyone but Hoilett, i'm so tired of him
              Whilst I agree he is pony - he will put a shift in. He does Trackback and work , which is something we don't get with Adel. I am one of Adel's biggest fans but a game like this I don't think we can afford any passengers, maybe bring him on with 20
              Or so to go if we are chasing a goal, but I think we need a really high tempo & workmanlike performance from the off giving Villa no time on the ball at all.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
                anyone but Hoilett, i'm so tired of him
                Whilst I agree he is pony - he will put a shift in. He does Trackback and work , which is something we don't get with Adel. I am one of Adel's biggest fans but a game like this I don't think we can afford any passengers, maybe bring him on with 20
                Or so to go if we are chasing a goal, but I think we need a really high tempo & workmanlike performance from the off giving Villa no time on the ball at all.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Think Hoilett, if picked, should study a video-Clip of how well Vargas took his goal on Saturday. If only Hoilett could learn to do the same he would be a very good player, IMO.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    Think Hoilett, if picked, should study a video-Clip of how well Vargas took his goal on Saturday. If only Hoilett could learn to do the same he would be a very good player, IMO.
                    Needs to learn to cross a ball first before anything else.

Comment

Reckon Kranjcar will start tbh, maybe Hoillet.

Taarabt can be accommodated, the team just has to be set up properly. That won't happen though - can see the Villa match basically being Russian roulette, both teams will just wing it and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Needs to learn to cross a ball first before anything else.

Yes one thing at a time start with crossing, then shooting, then thinking, then putting his kit on by himself etc

Comment

Working...
                        X