Credit where its due - Ramsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit where its due - Ramsey

Hes taken some stick on this site in recent games and I have been one giving him some pelters but Saturday he got everything right and showed that he had learnt

Got the starting 11 spot on and if Vargas is fit I would say that side would put Villa away comfortable tomorrow. The subs he made were also the right people at the right time whereas in previous games we have scratched our heads. Vargas was forced upon him but Niko added element of ball retention and control to the team when he came on and he spotted WBA were targeting Yun in the air so Hill came on and stopped that threat

We have given him stick when he has got it wrong so only right give him praise when he gets it right

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Hes taken some stick on this site in recent games and I have been one giving him some pelters but Saturday he got everything right and showed that he had learnt

Got the starting 11 spot on and if Vargas is fit I would say that side would put Villa away comfortable tomorrow. The subs he made were also the right people at the right time whereas in previous games we have scratched our heads. Vargas was forced upon him but Niko added element of ball retention and control to the team when he came on and he spotted WBA were targeting Yun in the air so Hill came on and stopped that threat

We have given him stick when he has got it wrong so only right give him praise when he gets it right
    Good Post mate when things go wrong we all think we know better, take me after the Everton game I was not ever going again after Saturdays result I am going to Villa on Tuesday

Comment

Performances have been much better under Ramsay, poor finishing and individual defensive mistakes have cost us. Losing Fer was a big loss too. He was spot on as well about needing to improve our defending for the run in. Tomorrow it is showdown time Chris vs Tim,I' m already really nervous!

Comment

Agreed. and If we happen to go down maybe he is the man to lead us back up again. It seems like the players like him which is a good omen.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Only Palace have been clearly better than us during Ramsey's time. Rest of the games we have played ok or good,but individual erros have cost us big time. Of course Ramsey must have told players how to defence better and try organize defence better,but what can he do,if players do individual mistakes. We can debate some of his team selections,but he must try to find right line up and try to do some things differently than HR. Only time will tell how this will end up,but saturday raise my optimism again.

Comment

I will always back Ramsey as long as he is our manager.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
              Only Palace have been clearly better than us during Ramsey's time. Rest of the games we have played ok or good,but individual erros have cost us big time. Of course Ramsey must have told players how to defence better and try organize defence better,but what can he do,if players do individual mistakes. We can debate some of his team selections,but he must try to find right line up and try to do some things differently than HR. Only time will tell how this will end up,but saturday raise my optimism again.

Spot on.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Not taking anything away from the manager after that superb performance and the first time we have actually played our best side and in their correct positions, BUT the Yun substitution was enforced as well Westy mate.

Comment

Hill and toillet will come in for both, isla scares me to death sometimes when he loses possession so easy, just hope we go and play with the same attitude
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    Agreed. and If we happen to go down maybe he is the man to lead us back up again. It seems like the players like him which is a good omen.
                    This ^^, now ive allowed myself to believe we 'may' go down, results at the weekend, and a loss to villa will just about have me believing it.
                    Ramsays the man for next season, his rookie year.

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
                      This ^^, now ive allowed myself to believe we 'may' go down, results at the weekend, and a loss to villa will just about have me believing it.
                      Ramsays the man for next season, his rookie year.
                      Think so. . Another matter is that sherwood still wants him as his number 2 at Villa next year
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Working...
                      X