No announcement yet.

The matches today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todays result means we have to win on tuesday imo with chelsea coming up we have to take full points

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
      Todays result means we have to win on tuesday imo with chelsea coming up we have to take full points
      Deffo need the three points there Big Fella and I'd imagine the confidence that back to back wins would bring going in to our biggest and most fan important game could mean that we'll give them a very decent game and should get at least a point and maybe.... It's happened before and the boost that a win would give us would make us unstoppable.....

I've been critical and questioned Ramsey's credentials but maybe nice guys do come good and win after all.....

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
        Deffo need the three points there Big Fella and I'd imagine the confidence that back to back wins would bring going in to our biggest and most fan important game could mean that we'll give them a very decent game and should get at least a point and maybe.... It's happened before and the boost that a win would give us would make us unstoppable.....

I've been critical and questioned Ramsey's credentials but maybe nice guys do come good and win after all.....
        Just shows how massive the game on tuesday is a win woild be such a boost I think a draw would still give us a chance but the pressure would be on but we must not lose tuesday

Comment

That ####ed me off aswell. The whole match should be investigated,IMO.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Working...
          X