Fans celebrations - a win away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans celebrations - a win away!

I love video's like this, I think the club should show the players this and what it means to all of us.

Excellent video.

Comment

For any trained musicians out there, can you work out the song's sophisticated time-signature on 1m40s (2nd vid).

Comment

Im concerned about the guy that keeps giving it OMG OMG

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          I love video's like this, I think the club should show the players this and what it means to all of us.

Excellent video.
          Well said and good idea. I am going to mention them on twitter for @qprfc
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            For any trained musicians out there, can you work out the song's sophisticated time-signature on 1m40s (2nd vid).

Let's hope that was the start of it and not another false dawn.

Comment

was strange in there y'day the 1st half was buzzing but after half time a sense of 'impending doom'.

Comment

More of that tuesday night !

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Im concerned about the guy that keeps giving it OMG OMG
                  ...followed by "Oh my God, Oh my God, how are we winning?!?!" He was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Let's hope that was the start of it and not another false dawn.
                    Just realised it's in 4/4 but the syncopation is very sophisticated for a football chant. Just shows we even make the best singers.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      was strange in there y'day the 1st half was buzzing but after half time a sense of 'impending doom'.
                      Correct 72, even worse for me I had a fiver on the 3-1 just knew we'd score .......... Barton the git !
                      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
                      X