How do I contact the club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    im sure the club has someone monitoring messageboards, would not be surprised if one or two players were scouted after being mentioned on here in the past.
    Sh1t, I've been had. How did you guess hits
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      What do you mean by that? We are only helping our own Club by doing it;) Ofcourse the club will not decide to buy a player without having asessed him thoroughly by many levels of club representatives.

On a second note: Regarding a few players, I did contact Tony on twitter and two of our scouts without getting any sort of response.
      because no doubt they were Farking useless Norweign players.

This thread is embarrassing. People who say "so we do have scouts do we".....Please just take 1 minute to think about the players we have signed this year. No big names, few pulled from foreign second divisions and our own lower leagues.

I think i will leave the scouting to the scouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lube Me View Post
        because no doubt they were Farking useless Norweign players.

This thread is embarrassing. People who say "so we do have scouts do we".....Please just take 1 minute to think about the players we have signed this year. No big names, few pulled from foreign second divisions and our own lower leagues.

I think i will leave the scouting to the scouts.
        Useless norwegian players? I'm not even norwegian, but in the last year alone, Odegaard has come out of norway and Krasiqi (who is supposed to be rather talented) has just gotten his debut professionally at 14. Even before that, Riise, Hangeland and Morten Gamst Pedersen have shone for norway and their clubs and lets not forget Ole Gunner solskjaer. Even now, a rising tide of quality norwegian starters is developing in the form of Eikrem, Berisha, Daelhi, Both Elyounoussi brothers (esp Mohammed, who I think we should def look at if one of our wingers leaves) as well as Linnes, Stefan Johanssen and Henriksen. There are many more I've forgotten but I still believe scandinavia in general should be the place to go. Players are much cheaper and tend to have a good resale value in the long run because of EU links.

As for the second point, just because the club have scouts, doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to suggest someone. As fans, we are there every game day with the manager and coaches, we see what they see on game day and very occassionally, we might find a player who could suit us. But we don't necessarily have the scouting range to be aware of certain talents until they are revealed to us. So I firmly believe the fans should be capable of having their say if only to aid the scouts.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Useless norwegian players? I'm not even norwegian, but in the last year alone, Odegaard has come out of norway and Krasiqi (who is supposed to be rather talented) has just gotten his debut professionally at 14. Even before that, Riise, Hangeland and Morten Gamst Pedersen have shone for norway and their clubs and lets not forget Ole Gunner solskjaer. Even now, a rising tide of quality norwegian starters is developing in the form of Eikrem, Berisha, Daelhi, Both Elyounoussi brothers (esp Mohammed, who I think we should def look at if one of our wingers leaves) as well as Linnes, Stefan Johanssen and Henriksen. There are many more I've forgotten but I still believe scandinavia in general should be the place to go. Players are much cheaper and tend to have a good resale value in the long run because of EU links.

As for the second point, just because the club have scouts, doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to suggest someone. As fans, we are there every game day with the manager and coaches, we see what they see on game day and very occassionally, we might find a player who could suit us. But we don't necessarily have the scouting range to be aware of certain talents until they are revealed to us. So I firmly believe the fans should be capable of having their say if only to aid the scouts.
          So you have managed to find 2 players who have had moves out of the country in the last year? followed by a handful of players over the last decade. Most of the other youngsters you have suggested wouldnt get anywhere near our team

Would suggest this isnt the best place to be scouting.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            In some fans eyes if we signed a player on the advice of a fan it would see us plummet below our #primark signings to new depths of A J & Son Newsagents

#cornershopsale
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
            X