No announcement yet.

How do I contact the club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In some fans eyes if we signed a player on the advice of a fan it would see us plummet below our #primark signings to new depths of A J & Son Newsagents

Comment

i am sure that the scouts have an eye on anyone and everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
        i am sure that the scouts have an eye on anyone and everyone.
        So we have scouts then?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
          Is this a joke?

We as fans have no say in such matters.

If this is serious, this is one of a few things I dislike about modern football
          What do you mean by that? We are only helping our own Club by doing it;) Ofcourse the club will not decide to buy a player without having asessed him thoroughly by many levels of club representatives.

On a second note: Regarding a few players, I did contact Tony on twitter and two of our scouts without getting any sort of response.
          Last edited by Shania; 23-08-2015, 10:54 AM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

The right sort!

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/maidston...es-rape-31605/

Comment

#pwopper rightsort.
              #rapist
              #bad egg
              #wayne kerr inadarkcorner
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                Eh? He was performing a sex act in the corner while his massive mate woke up next to the chick he consensually got with? Sounds like he was a bit of a victim
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Looool, funny, very funny!
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Eh? He was performing a sex act in the corner while his massive mate woke up next to the chick he consensually got with? Sounds like he was a bit of a victim
                    Just sordid isn't it?

I'm no prude but at the same time, whacking one off whilst my mate engages in surprise sex with a rotten tart they picked up in a bar a few hours earlier just doesn't really seem right to me!

Comment

Just sordid isn't it?

I'm no prude but at the same time, whacking one off whilst my mate engages in surprise sex with a rotten tart they picked up in a bar a few hours earlier just doesn't really seem right to me!
                      Fair point. So where would you rather pick her up then?
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

its

the origional thread was supposed to be about fans finding players

HITMAN recomended alfie mawson the new darren peacoclk but qpr failed to sign

qprted recomended adre gray when at luton but qpr failed to sign

someone is now bantering on about bradley dack but once more they fail to sign

sometimes fans can come up with some real gems but the club just dosnt react quick enough

shania has put forward norwegion players but the club failed to react

two names come to the for in recognitions from fans recomends trevor francis said a brentford fan recomended andy sinton
                        who we whent on buy for 350 000 and to sell for 2 700 000 and of course andy impey from yeading
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                          the origional thread was supposed to be about fans finding players

HITMAN recomended alfie mawson the new darren peacoclk but qpr failed to sign

qprted recomended adre gray when at luton but qpr failed to sign

someone is now bantering on about bradley dack but once more they fail to sign

sometimes fans can come up with some real gems but the club just dosnt react quick enough

shania has put forward norwegion players but the club failed to react

two names come to the for in recognitions from fans recomends trevor francis said a brentford fan recomended andy sinton
                          who we whent on buy for 350 000 and to sell for 2 700 000 and of course andy impey from yeading
                          Thing is Ted for every decent shout on the message boards there about 500 rubbish ones. How's the club seriously meant to involve the fans in scouting decisions?

In reality we need to accept that whilst we are fans with valid opinions, the day to day of the club needs to be left to the professionals!

Comment

im sure the club has someone monitoring messageboards, would not be surprised if one or two players were scouted after being mentioned on here in the past.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              im sure the club has someone monitoring messageboards, would not be surprised if one or two players were scouted after being mentioned on here in the past.
                              Now that would be one cool job in my book, doubt it is full-time though, so I wonder which employee at the club is doing it in addition to their main duties?
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Just sordid isn't it?

He was probably tearing up a bit as well while he was doing it haha.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X