Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did we really pay 10 million for that cart horse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did we really pay 10 million for that cart horse?

You know that one legged unfit injury prone brazilian geezer

He was really poor today and I usually defend him

Comment

Signing this bloke sums us up!! Foolish and irresponsible! Sandro ain't a bad player but not the best but we spent 10 mill on a player who is injury prone and everyone knows it! Why a club of our size would take a risk with that and spend a huge chunk of our transfer kitty is beyond me and it's back fired!

We will struggle to sell him in the summer!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        Signing this bloke sums us up!! Foolish and irresponsible! Sandro ain't a bad player but not the best but we spent 10 mill on a player who is injury prone and everyone knows it! Why a club of our size would take a risk with that and spend a huge chunk of our transfer kitty is beyond me and it's back fired!

Barton came in and showed him up MOM today for me Joey. If we spent 10 million on a striker to partner Austin we probably would of stayed up.

Comment

barton competed all over the pitch , crucial tackles and blocks , motm

Comment

spot on mate - can't believe we took a punt on just Charlie who's been amazing and thought Zamora would be enough to support him! When we missed out on borini at the end of august I remember thinking we will ride out luck to jan but Jan arrived and nothing!
            100 mill to stay in the orem this year and just look at the championship this year uts so hard to get out of and feels like again we have just waved the White flag!

Comment

Sandro will be injured even more next season in the championship i bet ya.

Comment

Highly doubt he will be here next season. Can't imagine how much he is paid a week and doubt we will want to pay that in the championship. He will probably get a loan move somewhere as no one will want to take him on a perm with his injuries

Comment

If hull stay up, swap him with them for ince

Comment

Thought he wasn't at his usual level today but credit to barton, who dominated that pitch like a leader IMO. Really shows what could have happened if he didn't get that red.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

He has been a terrible signing.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Thought he wasn't at his usual level today but credit to barton, who dominated that pitch like a leader IMO. Really shows what could have happened if he didn't get that red.
                        Yeah we would of still lost all the three games i think, but with a fighting midfield general to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Cos 'arry bought from his old mates - nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Yeah we would of still lost all the three games i think, but with a fighting midfield general to watch.
                            I think that we wouldn't have lost to hull, the confidence would have been better and anything could have happened after that.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Agree with all.

Sandro cack

Barton superb

Comment

Working...
                              X